𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

So this is the end of the chapter ig so yeah,,

.

They begin continue the wedding even though they fucking waste their own time for a damn shits somehow,the bride started to came through the UH-

uHHHH

Anyways,

The flower boat and grilled cheese was behind the gay bride throwing some flower petals until the flower boat throw the whole basket without flower petals through someone that are dumb ofc (#truerespectforhim)

The gay bride finally came and looking at the gay groom while they both looking at each-other to celebrate the wedding after the disaster is clearly done,

"At least for some peaceful shit,which we shall unite for Sapnap and Karl Jacobs in marriage for peace and good shits",Tommy said like a real man (ofc he's a real man wtf)

Tommy continued his speech,"anyways,Karl Jacobs,since the disaster-" suddenly Skeppy showed up behind Karl and stabbed him,Karl almost died and became a pee pee ghost

"Oh god I dind't know this script existed" Linzii said in shocked ofc,Shinovin said beside Linzii,"I don't care if the script was wrong or what,at least it has some good shit for me to watch." she began getting some popcorn and eating it.

Sapnap just suddenly looking at Karl but he really wanna continue the wedding tonight or it will be a bad shit,so he began said,"wtf Skeppy I thought we're good friends,anyways Tommy,continue the script right now." Karl seriously did not know what he was doing but he just follow what Sapnap did lmao

"okay so, COUGHS COUGHS COUGHS-" Tommy suddenly coughs intsead continue the script,Sapnap said,"BRO JUST CONTINUE THE GODDAMN SCRIPT ARE YOU AN OLD GRANDPA OR WHAT JSDJJSN" Karl started comforting Sapnap to calm-down and Sapnap started to calmed himself after Tommy done coughing at them lol (this is no good)

Tommy continue,"Sorry,anyways Karl Jacobs,would you agreed to become Sapnap's husband in a hand of marriage?" Karl Jacobs answered,"I do." Tommy continued again,"Okay then,so Sapnap,would you also agreed to become Karl's gayest bride than the other fake women?" Sapnap answered,"Yes,I do."

"Then you may kiss."

Both of them kissing (idk how like wtf) and the others start go woo wee woo wee like a ambulance haha lol and Sapnap throw the flower bouquet and Kenma capture it and said,"HAHA I GET IT NOOBS AHAHHAA" while Kuroo standing behind him with Linzii,"I think the wedding is turned to be good then since it already become a good ending",Kuroo said while drinking a glass of wine,"Yea but what about Skeppy? He must be kinda upset and guilty about killing Karl but his dead body-",Linzii said but Kuroo cut-off her lines.

Kuroo answered,"maybe he would have a better conversation with Bad since he's the one being an asshole and made the wedding turning into a disaster shit ofc,and we don't need to talk about that." Linzii suddenly continued,"Oh,okay then if you really said so," and Kenma came back with them and start having some good ass conversation with them.

"Are you going to say sorry and admitted what you had done?"

Skeppy heard the words and looking behind his back and saw Badboyhalo after he get out from there and went to the outside alone.Skeppy said,"why are you suddenly being kinda nice to me somehow? I almost wanted to killed you in the throat,,","But that dosen't mean I hate you at all,and you wanna know about the woman I talked with her a few days ago?"

"Yeah..?"

"It's actually a man,not a woman Skeppy,you clearly have fallen into the trap."

"Wait what-"

Skeppy suddenly being confused since Badboyhalo clearly said about the truth,he seriously dind't know about it and sweating nervously and said,"So.. you're saying that..it's actually a MAN but in a woman's look?","I guess so if you said it.." Badboyhalo answered to Skeppy's question.

Skeppy questioning to Badboyhalo again,"so what are we gonna do right now since we are alone at the outside right now?" Badboyhalo answered,"I don't know,but I will think about it somehow." Shinovin suddenly came behind them and said,"are you guys sitting alone and have a good conversation without me?" Badboyhalo said,"maybe..??" Skeppy started saying something to them,"Look,I feel bad after we went through all of some disaster moment and it's kind of shit-"

"LANGUAGE"

"SHUT UP BAD I'M TRYING TO SAID SOMETHING"

"D: *insert sad vibes*"

"...okay um,I just clearly wanna apologize since I'm the one clearly started it all when I came to this wedding,hope you guys can forgive me somehow.",Skeppy admitted and apologize to them,Shinovin replied,"Well,since the wedding was over,we kinda forgive you for this time even you killed Karl and his dead body still in there so I'm gonna help Tommy with the issue,so yea you two can do whatever you want!" And went off.

Skeppy said,"soo..it's the end for the night now." Badboyhalo replied,

"Yea,its the ending of the wedding tonight."

*Dies in writing some shit paragraph*

Anyways thanks for reading this fanfic since half of them that I created and most of the beginning chapters are clear ly from a role-play of Karlnap wedding from some of my friends,so goodbye <3