𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

Ok so,,everyone goes brrr and they lost their mind because they forgot about the ring and someone need to buy the ring lol,,

And Sapnap just waiting for Karl to be un-vincible while saying,"Karl my love :,((" btw Kuroo already bought their own rings but nobody cares about that lol😔✨ also George is crying rn because he just said "Another wedding channel" idk what's the reason about it tho

Tommy and Kenma said,"What" and Linzii just responded,"Go buy the ring" and Badboyhalo also responded,"Okay okay" to Linzii (yea cringe lol)

Shanium just thinking while saying,"HMMMMM" with no idea and George also wants to help to buy the ring and ordered a expensive ring lmao-

Tommy also just mentioned about Kunroo wedding on the Karlnap wedding server and Badboyhalo questioning,"Okay,Diamond,Gold or both?" To George and he replied,"Um both-" and they ended up buying both because they decided it tho

Dream came to the wedding and just saw Karl became invisible and yelled,"KARL >:0" and Sapnap saw Dream was here and welcomed him in.Tommy just screaming in confusing and said,"HOW MANY WEDDINGS DO YOU WANT--"

Linzii recommended Badboyhalo to go to the bot channel BEFORE they bought the ring and Badboyhalo said,"ok" and bought the ring with George.Dream said "Don't made the wedding" and George just confused and said,"k- what do I say there" and Sapnap recommended Tommy to made a Dreamnotfound wedding.

Tommy said,"Dream can afforded the most expensive ring,he's rich." and Karl and George agreed while Dream- disagree with Badboyhalo said to Dream that him and George gonna get married (rip Fundy😔✨) and Sapnap is begging to Tommy to made a Dreamnotfound wedding and Tommy responded,"Omg wth" while George is saying "Dreamy 👁️👁️" and Dream is confused with George being like that.

George said,"Lol,this is weird but 🤔" and Sapnap asked anybody if they know where Gogy is but he was beside him the whole time lmao-

Badboyhalo just bought the rings with him and Shanium said,"Nicee,," and Dream announced that the new ship name is 'Sappyjacobs' and George is confused with that and Karl said stop for no reason.

Sapnap said to George that there's another person named Gogy in their wedding channel and George responded,"Yep" and Sapnap getting awkward saying,"Soooo" and Tommy announced that Dreamnotfound wedding already came.

George decided to call 'Gogy' google but Sapnap disagree with it and he wants George to be named google lol while Kuroo asked when's the wedding begin and Karl just realized something,"Wait-" and George came to him and saying,"What? ;-;"

Shanium started to praying in confusion and Karl started questioning like he was on a class trial,"Isn't that mean Dream has..two husbands?" (I replaced it with husbands because wives are for women only lol) and Dream told Karl to shut up,,😰😰

Badboyhalo asked,"Who wants to lead the wedding?" And George responded,"I-" but he dind't want to.Tommy just said nevermind but he also said,"OH,A THREESOME" and Linzii replied,"OUH" and Tommy also responded,"THAT'S RIGHT"

Sapnap just said,"You can't change that because the person is taken." seriously.Linzii agreed with Sapnap somehow,and Karlnap just stood over and said,"It's finally over,the fighting of Karlnap." And Linzii said,"woah" and amazed with that(jk lmao) Karl also said,"I was just in here for minutes and I get shipped to Sapnap ;-;" in confusion before but he's already normal into it rn.Kuroo just replied,"👁️👄👁️" to him.

Tommy said the same question,"So whose wedding is going to be first?" And Shanium said "Karlnap wedding is going to be first." While Karl is running faster than before-

George just saw Karl running and he was confused seeing him running away.Shanium just said "Bitch" and followed him quickly,same as Sapnap to get Karl to the wedding.George warned to Karl,"DON'T RUN,I SAID DON'T." And Linzii just being scared with George being like that and said,"I-" standed up beside him.

Kenma said,"Karl come back here before I ripped off your cabbage" and
Linzii just came to him and said "nyum" and George came to them and said "e" as a result.

Karl dind't cared about that and started to hiding in somewhere else that no one can't find him easily.Sapnap and Shanium said "Nooooo" and goes to a drama level and Badboyhalo eating his muffin beside them and said "Okay" peacefully.

Kenma told Sapnap to chase his engagement husband while Shanium is searching to find him before the wedding started.Kuroo also agreed with Kenma because Sapnap needs to find Karl right now.

Badboyhalo questioned same as someone else said before,"Who will lead the wedding?" While Karl is hiding right now and questioning,"How many of you-" and Shanium just saw Karl in his spot and Karl started to go to the plan B and hide into the other side while Shanium is chasing him.

Kenma said to himself,"Three weddings happened in the same time,what the hell.." while screaming inside and Shanium just said,"Yes." Beside Kenma.Sapnap said,"Imma just crying in the corner,bye." And cries in the corner.

My fingers is in pain rn so y'all needs to praise me for this,,😤😤
Btw the other chapter will be coming soon I hope,bye,,😳😔✨