𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

'Chapter 3'
                                                                           𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

                                                                            'Warnings'

                                              Mature Language, Sexual Mentions, Drugs

                                                                         ~𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲~ 

                                                                               𝟏𝟎:𝟓𝟖

You wake up to a loud rumble downstairs. You try to open your eyes but fail due to the sun blinding you. 'Ugh,'  you sigh you prop your self with your elbows to see the room around you. Mina was on her phone when she noticed you were awake. 

"Finally, it's like 11 am you and your brothers sleep like fucking hibernating animals." she snapped at you while going back to her phone. 

You groan. "I like my sleep, anyway what the fuck was that noise?" you asked.

"Boys are gonna make pancakes supposedly," she replied.

"WHAT!" you screamed cause mina to jump. 

You quickly got of bed but fell due to your legs not working right.

"JSHGVDCKJ BAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT!" Mina laughed after watching you face-first onto the ground.

"OWIE!" you screamed.

You got back up and ran downstairs just to see the biggest mess. 

"fuck.." you said in disappointment and anger. 

"Y/N! HELP PLEASE THIS THING IS TRYING TO EAT ME ITS STUCK TO MY HAND. PLEASE YER GOOD AT COOKING." astumu yelped for help.  Mina took a picture of him struggling.

You grab your scrunchie and put your hair up. You grabbed an apron on the bottom cabinet after taking the starch off atsumu hand. "EVERYONE GET OUT ATSUMU AND OSAMU GO IN THE CLOSET GET ME A VACUM, MICRO TOWEL, AND TILE CLEANER!" you basically yelled at the boys. "YES MAAM!" they both ran racing to see who would get there first. 

"PSHHH I RECORDED ALL OF THAT IM GONNA SEND THIS IN THE GC." Mina bursted into laughter. "LMAO GO AHEAD." you laughed back.

Yes, group chat. After lunch suna asked you and mina if you wanted to join a "gc" with the boys, you both agreed. Suna wasn't in the group chat because he said it was annoying. After being added it was quite interesting. Boys were being boys but it was definitely fun to see the slander atsumu got. On the other hand, you texted your old group chat to let them know you were going to the party. You also got suna's Instagram that day. So you decided to post last night.

You wiped your hands and grabbed your phone to see how the post was doing.