𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

~CHAPTER 1~   
                                                                             𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

                                                                           'warnings'

     Mature Language, Mention of Drugs

                                                                    ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟑:𝟓𝟕~

"TSUMUUUU AND SAMUUUU!!!" You screamed seeing your most favorite (and annoying) pair of twins.  "Y/N!" they screamed in sync. "How are you guys I haven't seen you since the wedding vacation," you said.

This is it. You and your mom are officially apart of the Miya's. To rewind a bit, 6 months ago your mom got married again after father passed. You didn't mind the change because she was happy but you had to move away from your friends in Miyagi. You accepted the fact that you would need to make new friends, and that you aren't lonely cause you have Atsumu and Osamu but that wasn't necessarily always a good thing. Your step-brothers were nice but kind of a pain.

"It has been great, tsumu cleaned yer whole room so that way you wouldn't have to. He has been excited to see you all week. So have I."

 Osamu ended up explaining how annoying tsumu has been waiting for you. No matter how annoying samu said it was, you thought it was cute.

A: "I HAVE NOT BEEN ANNOYING!"
O: "YES, YOU HAVE!" 
A: "YER ANNOYING!"
O: "NO!"
A: "YES!"
0: "NO-"

"BOYS! STOP SCREAMING, AND COME INSIDE!" You heard your stepdad yell from the door.
As the twins and you walked inside you were stopped by your stepdad.

 "Hey sweetheart, I just wanted to say that the boys may get on your nerves but they really care about you, and so do I," he said softly. "Aw, I don't always find them a pain but I know they care. I know you do too, your the best stepdad someone can ask for,"

 you said kissing him on the cheek. Once again you start to walk more inside but then you hear him subtly say "damn I wish she would just call me dad...."

"Y/N! DAD! COME ON MOM MADE LUNCH FOR EVERYONE" atsumu yelled. You continued to walk and sat down at the table next to samu.  "Yer so mean, sitting next to him and not me" tsumu stated. "No, she just thinks yer annoying rat" samu snaps back. 

"WHAT-" tsumu yelled.

"NO NO NO I JUST SAT HERE CAUSE IT'S THE FIRST CHAIR I SAW PLEASE NO NO FIGHTING." you tried to explain. "Jesus you guys are loud anyway, I made some dinner here." your mom buts in to stop the conversation going further. You pass down the plates giving it to the twins and the rest of the newborn family.

"Itadakimasu!" everyone said in sync.

                                                                     ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟗:𝟐𝟒~

"This is cute, is this yers?" atsumu said to you showing you your old karasuno jacket. "Um.. yeah it is, pass it here let me hang it up," you said with a small frown. You left yachi all alone.

"Woahhhh Y/N is this weed-" tsumu tried to say before you cut him off. "SHH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GIVE ME THAT, mind your business geesh." you snaped. "Someone is grumpy stonerrr" tsumu teased. "Shut the fuck up rat." you said. samu laughed, while tsumu frowned.

The twins were helping you move into your new room. You had a good amount of clothes and things to put away. You also had to do it quickly because you have to wake up early tomorrow for school. They were almost done anyway.

"Okay! That was the last thing to take out, ill clean up the rest tomorrow after school. Also, I wanted to thank you guys for helping so before it gets late let me buy you guys some onigiri." you said.