23

Jihyo started slowly down and the man was inches away from her. I sprinted quickly over to them and pushed and crashed into he man on purpose.

"Jihyo! Run!" The man pushed me and and got back to its feet. This time, the man didn't try to fight me but went to ran directly to Jihyo.

I see Jihyo not trying to run at all since she was really tired so I ran to he man and pushed him over again.

"Hey, what's your problem?! Stop pushing me over you filthy angel"

"Well you started the problem, so I'm here trying to end the problem."

The man tackles me down to the ground. I got up but fell immediately, I looked down and saw my legs tied up. How did he even do it so fast without me noticing?

"H-how?"

"You know, Jihyo was wrong. You are always causing mistakes and problems."

"Oh well, too bad you got di-strac-TED! Goodbye, Ye the way those are even hard to cut of so..don't even ask Nayeon to try to cut it off for you, HAHA" he laughs and ran off to Jihyo.

What do I even do now. Do I just lay on my stomach and crawl like a worm? No that's too funny, bad idea. Now I'm here, far away from them where they might not see me because of the long grass.

"Jihyoya! Guys! Nayeon! Somebody! Anyone! Anybod- cough cough cough!" Wait, that won't work since they blasted loud music last month that almost made me cannot hear.

Finally, the whole group came together. They were able to defeat them.

Suddenly, the man became bigger and bigger. I couldn't really hear what they were saying but I'm guessing they were scared

{Jihyo's POV}
The man grew two big arms, legs along with his body. We all moved back and watch him grow into this big monster.

This reminded me about when Tzuyu and me fought this similar monster as well. Not as big as this one but same thing. If we could get away with the previous monster, maybe we can get Way with this one?

"Now pass me the potion or you will be my dinner tonight" as soon as I heard that, Nayeon bit her skin. I was confused on why she did that.

"Sorry, but I taste horrible like you don't even wanna-" I let out a small giggle and covered my mouth.

"ENOUGH! FIGHT OR DIE"

"Fight" I said glaring at him. We all charged at the monster. Jeongyeon charged for its eye but the 'man' seem to notice and plunged her away.

"JEONGYEON!" She fell to the ground. I wanted and needed to save her but if I go, seven people won't be enough to attack this monster.

Speaking of seven people, I feel like we are missing someone.

"One, Two, Three, four, five, six-" six attacking, one injured. One standing here. This is confusing.

I don't remember having eight people in our group.