chapter one: where am I?

Life comes with surprises; many we might not admire but are needed for our personal growth. If it's physically, mentally, it doesn't matter. Still, most of the time, when poor things do come to us by pure destiny, we usually blame others instead of thinking positively. We simply believe life is being unfair to us. When we proceed to feel like that, we imply no reason for life's decision that our destiny was supposed to be our desired one.

Life will be "unfair" to us. It will be discouraging at times, but we humans always find a way to make ourselves happy and get away from depression, even though it might be temporary.

'How do humans fix their problems?' You ask, well, an unexpected answer comes your way. Humans fix their problems by doing things that make them entertained, like movies, tv shows, videos, songs, books, etc.

I'm a movie lover, I love movies, It's a thing that I would watch all the time, and yes I am very strict with what I watch. Films could be about anything! About heartbreaks, about a stolen item, a superhero, an impossible love story, a soul that comes to haunt those alive, and much more. Those stories make humans leave their current reality and concentrate on a different one, even though it might only last for one or two hours. If it brings us joy, it's all that matters.

----------- funky transition -----------
genre: comedy

Now let's get to the point and leave this cliché shit that nobody cares about.

Hi, my name is Park Chaeyoung! I'm a teenage girl living in Seoul with an older brother, a younger sister, and a single mom.

Fortunately, our money condition isn't bad at all, glad that my mom worked a lot to take care of us when our dad left us at a young age. Who cares about dad anyway? That motherfucker can choke, die, and then possibly meet me in hell.

As a narrator, I told you before that I love movies. I also told you that I was very strict when it came to 'rating' them. 'Why is that so important?' you are surely asking yourself right now because I said so. Well, that you'll see in the next paragraph.

(I know this self-introduction sucked, but at least it's realistic. Nobody introduces themselves like they are a book character, do you? If yes, then... I don't care, so let's continue!)

----------- funky transition -----------
genre: unknown

Today was February 11th. I was in a beautiful red-themed movie theater with some gold details. You might've already noticed that I was in an expensive place, and you are right, it's not cheap at all. It's my first time here, and I didn't even pay with my own money! And no, I'm not a robber; it was a special gift.

Today was my birthday, my 16th birthday. Usually, when you become 16, it's either one of the best years of your life or the weirdest year yet. Sometimes it gets so strange it can become tiresome.

Since it's usually a hit or miss, I feel excited to see what destiny was prepared for me. After all, I will need to accept whatever happens, even if it's as bad as watching a terrible movie... oh wait, that just happened.

"Oh to see without my eyes..." I said as I walked out of the movie room or whatever you call it. The atmosphere was at least pleasant!

"Common... it wasn't that bad! I liked it, at least." To prove her (a.k.a Im Nayeon) short statement, she emphasized 'that.'