The starting

Once there was a girl who was always playing alone with her plushies. Her parents never wanted to play with her cause her parents have work. But one day her parents have an argument.
Mom: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT

Dad: ME?! HEY YOUR THE ONE WHO MADE HER TO TALK TO HER "imaginary friends " SO ITS YOUR FAULT

Mom: UGH NO NOT ME YOU STARTED IT YOU GAVE HER CRAYONS AND PAPERS TO DRAW AND THIS HAPPEN SO IT WASNT MY FAULT THEN!!!

Dad: WELL THEN WHAT SHOULD WE DO THEN?!

Mom: w-well.... We need to kill her then.....

Dad: great idea!!!

That's the time when she heard it. She quickly get out of the house by going out through the window. She slowly pass the gates but suddenly.

TBC

Jk

Suddenly her parents grab her like it was nothing. Her mother was crying because she is her favorite child. But her imaginary friends weren't even happy at all. Takashi scream

Takashi: CLOWNY HELP!!!!

Dad: YOUR IMAGINARY FRIENDS ARENT RE-

Her father had a big scratch at the back. The wound was deeply wounded and it was bleeding. Her mom was screaming and crying. Takashi said something that was her parents eyes and heart was in terror .

Takashi: sorry I couldn't stop them right now

Mom: AGHHHHHHH

Dad: YOU MONSTER *cough blood*

Takashi: goodbye mom and dad *smile*

(((( A FEW HOURS LATER))))))

Takashi: that really hurt my arm...

The police and the Ambulance came and her grandma came too. The police and chief was confuse that it couldn't be the child since the dead bodies were scratch like a claw even it's not even at the woods. The Chief send detective to investigate the area. But the detective also have no clue but the only clue is the girl.

Detective 1: hello little miss what's your name?

Takashi: My name Takashi and who are you?

Detective 1: I'm Shawn the detective and I'll be questioning you...

Takashi: sorry I can't tell you what happen to my parents

Detective shawn: how?! I mean why would you can't tell me what happens to this place???

Takashi: because Clowny and Teddy said so ^w^

Detective shawn: .....they did this didn't they.....

Takashi: What do you mean?

Detective Shawn: do you know where are they?

Takashi: they're right beside me mister Shawn!

Detective mind: oh maybe I have mistaken it's just her imaginary friends.....

Chief: OKAY ENOUGH CHIT CHAT TALK!!!

When this incident happened Takashi live with grandma then. But her grandma knows that she cannot make her mad or anything or else she gets killed.