CONTINUED

Meanwhile with Takashi and the doc

Doctor: IM SORRY!!! *arm got chop*
AGHHHHHHHHH

Takashi: sorry I can't stop them right now *smile*

Doctor: *cough blood* u-uh.... *walks straight towards the emergency button* a-alm-almost there... *somethig choke her neck and she like hanging by someone's hand*

Teddy: NEVER HURT TAKASHI!!!!

Takashi: I'm fine teddy

The doctor has died from the choke. Teddy put the body away in a toy box.

****meanwhile***

The two docs from last time was attack by Clowny. But this time the other doc can see a toy rabbit just a heads him.

Other doc: agh! *grabs camera* .......huh? A toy rabbit-

Clowny: yeah he Ye he heh heh

Other doc: u-uh pls don't die me * looks up with the camera and saw the clown with big sharp teeth* AGHHH-

Clown has killed the doctor. Bunny and Clowny is now heading to teddy and Takashi right now. Takashi and the imaginary kids are now out of the lab. They're are now at the street. The police found her. He putted Takashi in the car.

Police: hey you are not heading home now *looks at mirror*

Takashi: yes I am!

Police: yeah righ- what the *checks mirror and see the imaginary toys* AGH WHAT IS THA-

Takashi: I'm sorry police I can't stop them right now *smiles*

Police: ARGGGGGG

The police in the car was killed. Teddy left the body at the street. Teddy drive straight to grandmas home safely. When they arrived Takashi ran towards to her grandma.

Grandma: OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH *hugs Takashi*

Takashi: ME TOO GRANDMA!

The end))))) ((((tell me if you want more stories about Takashi and her imaginary friends. Byeeee.