✓ How It Works

01

01. Episodes

I wont be writing "Scenario's" because I suck/fail at that, so it wil be fairy simple tho...  I'm not sure how many episode there will be, But each episode wil be split up in 3 parts. 

Pt.01 = The performancs

Pt.02 = The scores

Pt.03 = The official rankings

There might be a chance that they al will be uploaded on the same day, or a few days apart from each other. It just depends how my days goes with my irl work.

02. Voting

For the voting chapters, I will be using the website "https://www.easypolls.net/" so that the voting wont be biased on my opinions and also to keep it "Fair". The scores for "Song" "Live stages" and such wil be based on my friends & I opinions. There might be a chance I'll be asking my mom for some opinion, because she is not into kpop :)

03. Missions

For each missions, you get a week the time to discuss and fill in the form. I did this, because some still have school/work and such, and I dont like rushing things, because your private life is important too!

04. Activity

I wont be doing active checks. BUT If i notice that your trianee/Idol has missed 3 or more missions, She will be eliminated from the show. You can always dm me on here if you want to leave the show [Example: you cant keep up with this due to things in your private life]

05. Be Nice

Be nice to the other users on this applyfic, because it'll ruin the mood if there is fighting on here. even if you dont agree with the things that happen in your group missions. Because we cannot alway get anything we want :)