Chapter 33.

Abhay.

Enjoy Reading

Enjoy Reading.

Taking long strides towards the main door Abhay called the security guard who wasn't to be seen anywhere. He felt anger building up inside him. He was about to take out his phone from his pocket to call the guard when a shriek along with noise fell in his ears, making his heart tremble like a dried leaf.

"Naina…" whispering, he moved towards the house but stopped in mid-way, as his eyes went to the cottage which was burning from inside. Next moment, without giving it a second thought he ran towards it. 

Moving forward he was about to enter inside the cottage when he heard someone's voice from the road behind his house. And for some reason he felt that something is terribly wrong with that. 

He quickly went outside only to find a person stuffing an almost lifeless form of Naina into the back seat of a car. He felt his blood boiling watching Naina being manhandled by someone.

"Hey stop!!" He leaped forward in order to grab him but the man was quick to drive away before hopping inside the car.

Without wasting any more second Abhay went inside to take his car and started chasing them with an unimaginable speed. Taking sharp turns and breaking the traffic signals Abhay never let the car move out of his gaze. 

Keeping an eye on the person's car Abhay took his phone out from his pocket and dialed Virat's number but to his sheer dismay wasn't reachable. Cursing under his breath he threw his phone on the dashboard and sped up the car.

All the while Vikram's voice kept ringing in his ears.

"I am trusting you with my daughter's security, Abhay. Don't let anything happen to her."

Abhay felt that something was terribly wrong when Vikram told him to take care of Naina with so much concern. He felt his palms getting clammy, all the infelicitous thoughts invading his mind making his heart beat like maniac. 

Both the cars started moving with dangerous speed when they entered into an outskirts. And Abhay had enough of it. He wasn't in the mood to extend this tom and Jerry's fight. 

Pressing the accelerator at its full speed Abhay hit the side of the car in order to make him unbalance and he did succeed in it. The car in front of him got unbalanced and taking it as a golden opportunity he put his car in front of it making it come to halt with a loud screech. 

Pushing the car door open Abhay came outside and pulled the man from the driving seat out. Next moment he started blowing punches on his face as if he was hitting a punching bag. The man wriggled to free himself from his animalistic grip and started blowing some punches in his way, which Abhay dodged effortlessly.

He pushed Abhay and took a step to escape away from him but Abhay was quick enough to smash his head on the bonnet of the car, his one hand holding his face while the other one twisting the man's hand to his back, making him groan in pain.