Chapter 11.

Abhay

Enjoy Reading ♥️

Enjoy Reading ♥️

He stood up form his place and started moving towards parking of his office. The day was hectic and tiering. He felt so exhausted that he just want go home and hit the bed to take his beauty sleep.

But as soon as he started the car, the steering itself moved in different direction as if it has its own mind.

This is what he is doing since he came to know about Naina's whereabouts. He sounds like a teenage lover boy.

He was driving unaware of his surroundings when his eyes caught a glimpse of the face whom he can recognise in the crowd of millions. He frowned looking at the girl in front of him entering in the cafe at the time, because she was suppose to wrap up the work.

Abhay also hopped out from his car when she entered inside the cafe. His foot took him to the door and then he was able to witness the scene in front of him.

A boy in his twenties was standing in front of an old man, intimidating him. Then his head snapped backwards where Naina was standing. His eyes widened when the boy started moving towards Naina with a evil smirk on his face.

Abhay so much want to wipe that smirk off his face. How can anyone look at his girl like that? He looked at Naina who must be warning the guy, she was pretending to be unaffected with him but a blind person can also tell that she was scared like hell.

He wanted to laugh at her scared self who was afraid of some kid but it wasn't the correct time. The guy was proceedings and Naina was taking slow steps back to create some distance between them.

In a swift motion he opened the door of the cafe and entered inside it. As soon as he entered Naina took another backward step and her back collide with his front.

For a second he stood still there without moving an inch. Naina stood so close to him. He wanted to hold her and soothe her tense form.
But again it wasn't the right time to do so.

He was looking at Naina from sideways, when she frowned and looked up at him.

Her narrow eyes widened when she registered that it wasn't wall that she was collide to. It's him. Next moment she moved away from him and started looking down at floor.

Her heart started thumping inside her chest and her breath become uneven. She was hell nervous at first the she was scared of the guy now the sudden encounter with Abhay. She wasn't able to think straight.

"How long do you guys are planning to stand like this!?" Said Abhay probably to the guys because she wasn't able to look at him.

On the other hand Abhay masked his feelings with a stern expression.
But when the guy didn't budge Abhay got irritated and moved forward. Now it's time for him to back off and run away because who has the guts to mess up with Mr. Abhay Vadhere.