Chapter 29: Forgotten

Previously on the Trio

Emma:...

Lizzie:....

Everyone(except Lizzie and Emma): 😏

Keiji: welcome to the club😏

kojīn: is this a hint? 🤨

Keiji: back off 🤺you horny bastard 🤺

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope woke up to see Josie sleeping peacefully beside her. She found herself admiring the beautiful girl beside her. Josie started to shift and stir awake. “ Hey... how are you feeling?” Hope asked.

“I’m fine... how long have you been awake?” Josie replied.

“Long enough to admire your beautiful face.” Hope answered which made Josie blush.

“Wanna get breakfast? Hope asked pulling Josie out of the bed.

“Yea… let’s go! I’m starving!” Josie said pulling Hope out.

Josie and Hope stood in the queue and waited to get their food. When it was their turn Josie simply asked for a small portion of salad but Hope got many pieces of sandwiches and got some juice too.

“You’re really only eating that little?” Hope asked as she chewed on her sandwich.

“ I don’t have a big appetite like you Hope…”Josie answered her.

“Okay…” Hope said as she took a sip of her juice.

They were eating when suddenly Alaric came up to Hope. “new monster, need your help!”

Hope turned to Josie then threw her food away and put her tray back. Before Hope was gonna go, Josie ran up to her and said “ Hope… you don’t have to be the hero all the time…”

“Well, it’s my job to protect the school…”Hope replied.

“that’s what you think… but you’re not! You’re practically a 20 year old asking for her own death!” Josie shouted.

“You don’t understand!” Hope shouted.

“ What do I not understand!! Tell me!!” Josie shouted again getting the attention of the students nearby.

“I’ll explain when I get back, there’s a monster on the loose…”Hope said walking away.

“See! That’s you! Always running away from your problems…” Josie shouted again but tearing up now.

Hope didn’t reply. Hope just walked away from her. Josie couldn’t take it anymore she ran the old mill and started to bawl her eyes out. Josie cried and cried until she had no tears left to cry. Soon she gave up and passed out on the floor at the old mill.