I don't need someone else

(That One Can be a Bit Cringe and Sad so get ready for it oki? Wilbur X Reader!
Plus it can be a Long one so have fun at reading ps i tryed to do it readable for everyone so with the pronouns when you understand what i mean)

You and Wilbur are rly good friends and talk "Every day" in Calls.
He and his Friends Planned to Meet up in Brighton but My Brother Tommy wanted to join. He ask like 3 times and he kept saying NO!
He said when one of his Parents join to keep an eye on him it would be okay. The Problem is that his Mom and Dad can't come with him so he ask me if i can join him because i am his older Sister.
Wilbur is fine with the idea that i come with instead of one of our Parents.
Me and Tommy have a difference of 7 years. So it's okay that i join him because i am an adult.

One Day before we go to Brighton:

"Hey (Y/N) have you pack already?" Tommy ask.  "Pack? for what?" "Um did you forgot that we go to Brighton tomorrow?" "Wait What!? I forgot about that! I go pack right now."
After you ran in your Room to pack you got in your mind that you will see Wilbur in real life. You have a Crush on him since he first spoke to you. So you grab your Favorite Dress and put it on your Chair that you put it on tomorrow.

(look like that! change the colour or the dress if you don't like it or you are not even a girl

(look like that! change the colour or the dress if you don't like it or you are not even a girl. i do not say that guys cant wear dresses (example Eret) ... okay back to the story)

*time skip to the Night*
Tommy ended his stream and come back in the living room where i am.
"Hey Toms finished with streaming?" "Like you see yes😁" "Do you want to watch a movie?"
You can't concentrate on the Movie. Your mind just turn around the the trip tomorrow.
"(y/n)? you okay? you aren't watching the Movie! Where are you in your Mind?" You can hear that Tommy is worried.
"I just think about our trip tomorrow."
"Uh (y/n) don't think about that so much! It will be fine okay?! and we gonna visit tubbo before we go to see Wilbur and the others."
"We gonna see tubbo too?! 😎Pog" (I've never said pog before😂"
"i will go head down to sleep ! good night lil bro."
"Night Sis"

*time skip to the next day morning from the best dream you ever had*

As i woke up i saw a letter from Mom with some Money that i can pay the gas from my Car with it. I guess she and Dad are at work because they aren't here. You do your Morning Routine like every Day and put on the Dress and shoes you put on your Chair yesterday.
"TOMMY?!" you scream to see if he's awake because he don't want that you go in his room.
Nothing! you walk to the Door and knock.
"Tommy?, wake up dummy! we need to go in 30min. When you don't wake up and go fresh up i will eat your breakfast!" You said.
"NO, NOT MY BREAKFAST!" He screamed. He ran out of his room and directly into the Bathroom.
After like 8min he came back out and meet me in the kitchen as i made breakfast.
"What are you making sis?!" Tommy ask.
"Pancakes duh! That was the last one so do you want Syrup over it?" "Yesh-" he said with the first one in his Mouth.

*time skip because i don't want to write so much lol*(in the Car btw)

"Tommy what are you doing!?" "I am Vloging" "You and Vloging?! Funny." "I am rly Vloging and hey (y/n) look here!" "Tommy i can't i am driving!"
Tommy was doing some wired shots of the street we're driving on and then start singing with the music i was putting on.
After like 3 hours of driving we're at Tubbos.
"Hey Tubbo" you walk to him and put him up. "(y/n) i missed you too but put me down." "Oh yeah sry. Your just like a second brother to me😅" "HEY YOUR REAL BROTHER IS RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" Tommy sound not that happy about what i said to Tubbo😅 .
We went to the deep blue sea. Tommy and Tubbo go with their board inside and i stay outside and make some cool Instaposts because why not. They fell bought from the board and i start laughing so hard.
Because Tommy had enough of Tubbo we go back to my Car and drive the last 1 and half hours to Brighton.

*Time skip* (wow 777 words from here)

I can't wait too see Wil😁
"Tommy we're here" you push him on the shoulder because he fell asleep.
"We're here!?" "Yes we are and look there is Wil!"
We get out of the Car and say Hi to him.
"Hello Wil" well you start to blush slightly as you saw him☺. "Hey (y/n)" you realize that he saw your blush and just Smile.
We went to the arcade because we don't have something better to do😅.
You met Fans there. What a surprise!
Tommy,Wil and his friend Dave were playing a long time. And you got tickets from your Fans. you said you don't need them but they gave them to you anyway.
They're finished and get they're money.
"Um Guys i go to the laddies-room really quick and wil i know that Tommy will get something from all the tickets so here you can have mine. i don't need them." "But (y/n)..." "no but, just get something for yourself" you walk off with a small wink.

*POV Wil (what a surprise huh?!😂)

Wait a sec... why is (Y/N) so kind to me and what was the wink for? do she/he/them like me. Do i like her/him/they? Why am i thinking so much about that? *Ahhhh* Yes i do and that since we first met.

"Earth to wil!" Tommy pushed me that I'm back out of my mind. "yeah I'm here" i feel wired now😅
"let's go get my 🔫gun😂" Tommy is a little child.
i thought of getting a little something for (y/n).

as it was my turn I got her/him/they a little teddy holding a plastic 🌹rose.

(imagine like this)

is this a little bit cringe? Nah it is a present for her/him/they . I grabbed it and put it in my bag that Tommy and the other don't see it.

we went to the beach after (y/n) comes back from the toilet.  Tommy and i sang stupid shit and i play with the Yo-Yo. The beach is just so beautiful like (Y/N). um wait what am i even thinking? Do i have a Crush on She/He/Them? well i do get for Her/Him/They something so yeah.

Pov Reader:

Wil and Tommy are just like brothers. i rly love their friendship. after a long walk on the beach we went get Fundy and Niki from the airport.  Because they were really weirdly tired we showed them the way to the Hotel they are staying. 

I checked Tommy in and i did too but wil wanted to stay with me for a bit to hang out alone *like ahhhhh why me?*

We sat down on the Bed as wil said "Y/N there is something you need to know...". I was confused at first but then he said "... I really like you like Like Like" . then he went silent... "I like you too Wilbur" I look at him and smile.

He look into my eyes and i got lost in his, he leaned in and....

*HE KISSED ME AHHHHH~* I started to blush really hard

"Ahahah " "Don't laugh you idiot"

(Hey btw i opened a merch shop for my social medias and mostly my Twitch https://itsalexhqshop.creator-spring.com/ u can check it out when u want to <3)