Chapter 10 {'Im sorry'}

*warning! All of the text is serif so i just put the name on itu like :
"Lalala" (Dream)

NM POV

Huff huff I'm tired, I don't want any more wars, I wanna see what error do at home.  I miss him.  I just want to know the situation at home. 

"Stop already"(NM)
everyone stared at me.

"What do you mean ?! Our business is not finished here !!!"(ink)

"I don't want war anymore, how come you're not tired. You want to fight until when huh ?!"(NM)

  everyone was silent while looking at me and ink arguing. 

"I want this world to be peaceful without war, and destruction !! Is it difficult to make it happen !?"(ink)

"It's because of your fault because you didn't listen to your mother's words you idiot! You're the cause of all this trouble! You're the reason why the error has to be the destroyer !!"(NM)

  then all fell silent at once.  everything seems awkward. 

"You're the one in the wrong brother! Ink never did anything bad like you !!!"(dream)

"Do I have to hit your head until you forget your memory? I told you DON'T CALL ME BROTHER !!!!"(NM)silent dream holding back sobs. 

"Hey! What are you making a dream cry like this !?"(ink)

"It's up to me! Who are you? My mother? My father? NO !!! You are just trash!"(NM)

  "NM never mind we have to go home"(killer)

"HEY YOU ALL CANNOT GO UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN RETURNED OUTER AND BLUE BACK !!!"(sky (outer brother)

  "You know? We both will not come back, we both are fed up with all the lies from ink. Ink you are a liar."(Blue)

"WHAT'S MY WRONG TO YOU !?"(ink)

"many, very many, even countless."(Blue)

we all went to our own worlds and places.  while Ink and his troops were frozen in place. 

"Error! We're home !!"(dust)

"No need to be shrill, noisy, you know?"(bill)

"like a subtle spirit talking"(dust)

*plakk!!!*

"it hurts ..."(dust)

error went straight down and then his gaze that was happy to see us turned into anxious and worried. 

'Why are you guys injured so badly !?' (Error sign language)

'You know we just war earlier'(Dust sign language)

╔.★. .═══════════╗

╚═══════════. .★.╝

Hey! I'm back! I'm sorry if this isn't long. I will make another chapter longer next time I'm promise. Also sorry if I never update this book. I'm literally have no idea what to write.

Sorry 😖