Main Characters

Robyn Windsor is a 15-year-old teenager who enjoys adult colouring books, worship, running and working on stories. She is kind and reliable, but can also be very pessimistic and a bit moody. She is a British Christian. She is currently at school. She is obsessed with running. Physically, Robyn is in pretty good shape. She is very tall for her age with bronze skin, knotty brown hair and brown eyes. She had a birthmark on her forehead. She lives in a middle class neighbourhood. Her mother passed away 14 years ago, leaving her father David, a receptionist, to look after her. Robyn goes to Little Lobster School, where her favourite subjects are technical drawing and woodwork. She loves her teacher Miss Poole but hates Miss Donnelly whose interests include handing out extra homework. Robyn's best friend is a teenager called Nikolas Chase. They have a very firey friendship. She also hangs around with Mckenzie Lee and Mathilda Major. They enjoy baking together.

David Windsor is a 43-year-old receptionist who enjoys worship, extreme ironing and binge-watching boxed sets. He is kind and creative, but can also be very rude and a bit impatient. He is a British Christian. He didn't finish school. He has a severe phobia of crowds. Physically, David is in pretty good shape as he often liked to go running with his daughter. He is very tall with bronze skin, black hair and blue eyes. He grew up in a working class neighbourhood. He was raised by his mother, his father having left when he was young. David's best friend is a personal trainer called Jayni Tobin.

Nikolas Chase is a 15-year-old teenager who enjoys listening to music and swimming. He is stable and reliable, but can also be very lazy and a bit grumpy. He is a Micronesian Christian. He is currently at school. He is average-height for his age with pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. He lives in a working class neighbourhood. His lives with his mother, Chloe who works in a school, and his father, a sous chef called Henry. Nikolas goes to Little Lobster School, where his favourite subjects are P.E. and biology. He loves his teacher Mr Morales but hates Mr Thomas whose interests include handing out extra homework. Nikolas's best friend is a teenager called Robyn Windsor. They have a very firey friendship.

Amy West is a 15-year-old teenager in disguise as a -well you will find that out- later who enjoys attending gallaries, travelling and cackling. She is stable and creative, but can also be very lazy and a bit untidy. She is British. She is currently at school. Physically, Amy is in good shape. She is tall for her age with fair skin, black hair and blue eyes. She lives in an upper class neighbourhood. Amy goes to Little Lobster School, where her favourite subjects are drama and music. She loves her teacher Mr Robinson but hates Mr Stainton whose interests include putting children in detention for no reason.