10. It was my idea

It was the next day, and Bakugo was eating a bowl of the soup his secret admirer left him by his door on the couch. It was the best thing he had ever tasted. Just then, Uaraka came down stairs, trying to get her blush under control from what Jiro and Momo told her to do. She took a deep breath and leaned into Bakugo's ear. "Whatcha got there?"

He was startled when he heard her voice. "U-..uh...soup!...you idiot." He said, putting a spoon full into his mouth. She took on more breathe before taking the spoon out his mouth, getting some soup on it, putting in her mouth, and putting it back in his. "Mmm! It's really good!" That wasn't a lie. Uaraka didn't make the soup, so she had no idea what it tasted like.

"See ya latter Bakubabe!" And she walked away from the flustered Bakugo.

She calmly walked up the stairs. She had no idea how, because her heart was beating so fast, she wouldn't be surprised if it jumped out her chest. "Did you do it?!" Hangakure asked, jumping up and down. Uraraka stared at the wall blankly. "J-just....tell me what else to do..."

After Bakugo got his life together, he put up his bowl, quietly rethinking all his life choices. "We gotta talk." He turned his head to meet the owner of the stren voice he heard.

Todoroki.

"What is it?" Bakugo asked, not wanting to be alone with his thoughts anymore. "Ashido." The younger male responded leavening. Bakugo quickly followed.

I'm sorry. I just love Bakugo x Todoroki friendship! It's so cool. Also.....IapologizeforAshidobeingsode-pressed!! SuzhdjiwjBchfir!!!

Todoroki led Bakugo to Kirishma's room. "She's in the bathroom." Denki said, a hit of sadness in his voice. Bakugo walked over to door. "OI! PINKY! OPEN UP!!!" He said, banging on the door. "GO AWAY MORON!!" She yelled back. That kinda set him off. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME!?!?!"

"Uh....Bakugo? Y-you wanna try to be nicer...?" Sero suggested. Bakugo sighed angrily. "Come on. Open up." His calm voice surprising everyone near him. "Uh...no." He took another deep breathe, a little longer this time.

"Come on Uraraka...uh....Ashido." He could feel his face heating up in embarrassment. Luckily, after a few glances, the boys behind him decided to forget it. The pink girl however, did not. "Look Uara-um-Ashido...you have to talk to us. We help you Urarak-ah-Ashido..."

After...uh...that....Ashido stood up and opened the door slightly. She yanked Bakugo into the room, leaving the rest of the boy shocked, confused, and in Denki's case, hungry.

"Did you get a pot of really spicy soup?" She asked quickly. "Uh...y-yeah...?" He'd never admit, but she really scaring him.  "Uh, wait...how did you know about that?" He asked. She looked him dead in the eye. "It was my idea."