6-10

Mu Feichi clenched his hands into tight fists as he endured the burning heat inside his body.

The tiny effect of the drug wasn't enough to knock him out, but his icy gaze fell upon the young girl before his eyes.

This girl was very smart, so she was able to lead Han Wanling into confessing after taking her in a circle.

But it was likely because of her young age that she didn't yet know how to conceal her emotions.

Did he seem to detect a hint of gloating on this girl's face?

Her eyes were lively and unblemished, so crisp, that they sparkled like stars. Yet they were devious like a fox's.

He turned around to press the alarm on the wall and the bodyguards outside quickly rushed in.

"Throw her into the woods to feed the wolves!" Mu Feichi pointed to Han Wanling as he commanded icily.

"Yes! Master Mu!"

"No... Master Mu, I didn't do it... I wasn't the one to do it... This wretched girl is framing me!"

Han Wanling wasn't dumb enough to voluntarily admit that she had tricked Mu Feichi.

Admitting it was tantamount to death!

But Han Wanling also panicked when she heard about the wolf pack in the woods; she was so frightened, that she directly knelt on the ground.

"I don't even know you and haven't ever held grudges against anybody lately. Why would I want to frame you?"

Yun Xi looked at the French windows the bodyguards had opened and was deathly afraid the snow leopard would bound inside.

She hadn't planned on getting involved but merely stepped in to lead Han Wanling into a confession. That way, Yun Xi would earn a right to speak before Mu Feichi and be able to spare Han Wanling's life.

If Han Wanling was fed to the wolves now, then there would be Han family drama to play out in the future.

Yun Xi must keep control of the situation in this life!

For all the pain she suffered, she would return it ten-fold to all of them!

Within Yun Xi's eyes, Mu Feichi noticed cruelty not relative to her young age. He was both surprised and a bit curious.

"Master Mu, I really wasn't the one to do it! It was her! She's framing me! Just look at the entire Jingdu—what woman doesn't like or admire you? This b*tch obviously failed to seduce you, that's why she purposely blamed it on me!"

Han Wanling had used much effort to sneak into this forest, so she had no idea why Yun Xi would have appeared here.

She probably wouldn't have raised such a ruckus if she knew.

No one would risk their lives to battle against wolves in order to seduce Master Mu.

It would be impossible to use the ploy of a "thief crying out thief" in front of Mu Feichi.

Yun Xi laughed out loud. "Master Mu, cut her flesh with a blunt knife to better avenge the humiliation you suffered today!"

"You... you want to cut my flesh?! You b*tch! What right do you have to point your fingers in front of Master Mu?! Clearly, you're the one who framed me!"

As Han Wanling said this, she glared bitterly at Yun Xi. Her poisonous look could have almost ripped multiple holes into Yun Xi's body.

Yun Xi knew that Mu Feichi could understand what her words meant, so she smiled subtly without offering an additional explanation.