November 17th 2020-Jan 10th 2021

I grouped these dates together because this is an entire story.

Starting on November 17th,
I fell ill and over a time of 2 weeks i went to the ER 3 times and got 4-5 COVID tests all negative i got a mono test a flu test and a ton of other tests, all negative. And its been contentious I'm still sick and it feels like its getting worse. I also recently said the proxy pledge and i have now been hallucinating seeing things around the house outside the window in the woods and its starting to get to me. I also have noticed increased strength despite still feeling horribly sick. I will temporarily black out and not know what happened. I will get dizzy out of nowhere and i feel like throwing up constantly. I get snappy at my best friend (and only friend) for things i used to find funny out of her and i get annoyed with kids for no reason. I get ringing in my ears for a super long time at random point. I'm having random bouts of tiredness along with insomnia and then i get bursts of energy without caffeine or sugar. Ive also been eating less or not eating at all. Ive had tiny bits of blood in my cough and ive had a bloody nose. What is going on because i have no idea.
It's short but it basically explains all my symptoms without any of the creepy stuff that has happened either.