Chapter 1 - Times change

The Key
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Change of pov
|author notes|
Y/n = your name
Inner thoughts

|A/n: For "story" purposes Jen and other characters will be of legal age|

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nobody's pov

We see a forest. Rows upon rows of pine trees, all is silent. Until an explosion in the distance creates a pillar of smoke. A large plume of fire in a forest is seen our view then switches and shows that two beings are fighting.

One was a large woman with four arms and dark red skin wearing a white and black t-shirt modified to her.

|A/n: she looks like the original|

The other is a humanoid creature with a black body, red patterns as well as large four-clawed hands.

The woman grunts as the creature punches her in the face causing her to be thrown back a-bit. The creature then runs and jumps trying to slam the woman into the ground the woman jumps back to avoid the attack. The creature brings up both of its hands up and drives them into the ground and creates black and red pillars that rise from the ground towards the red woman. One of the pillars hits her in the stomach causing a grunt to escape her lips and to be scent flying. She snaps the top of a pine tree before finally falling to the ground.

She gets up and looks in the direction she came from. A flash of red light causes smoke and debris to go everywhere as the smoke clears it reveals the creature approaching. The creature then fires a red beam from the circle on its head. The woman jumps as the beam hits the spot where she was just at and a massive explosion occurs causing her to mess up and flip on the ground multiple times. The woman groans as she stands "All right, fine. I wanted to do this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too." she cracks her knuckles and runs over to a tree before uprooting it. The creature then runs and jumps again. "Fore! ...Arms." She chuckles at her own joke. She then swings the tree like a bat while creature was still in the air. The tree passes through the creature's viscous body leaving it unharmed. The creature lands right in front of the woman. "This is the great Jen Tennyson, bearer of the Omnitrix, savior of the univ--" Their monologue is interrupted when woman swings the tree again this time it sends the creature flying into another tree. The woman then walks up to the seemingly unconscious creature. "And don't you forget it, buddy. You think your the only Galvanic Mechamorph I've ever dealt with? Pfft! It's gonna take a lot more to surprise me." She puts her hand under the creature's head which looks back up at her. "Indeed." They agree reaching up with its hand stopping at the woman's shoulder where a device is located.