Teen Wolf Season 3b: Void Stiles

Ruby clears her throat, "While the deed was noble, the consequences that occurred could never have been imagined." Stiles swallows harshly, wishing they could skip this chapter of his life. "A Nogitsune, a dark kitsune, entered Stiles' mind and was slowly corrupting and possessing him." All the Survivors looked toward Stiles, now seeing how much Ruby's two sentences affected him. Stiles clears his throat, "I became someone I never thought I could become and did things I never thought I would do." "I've told you before, it wasn't you." Stiles shook his head at Scott's words, "And yet I still remember everything." 

Before anyone can say anything else the screen in front of them lights up.

The screens black. "Stiles? Are you alright?" Stiles comes onto the screen and he is breathing heavily. "I-I don't know." He looks towards Melissa scared. 

The Survivors looked at the screen in shock, never having seen their leader look so weak or fragile even when he was shot by Janson.

Stiles' hands grip the side of the desk tightly. "Blackouts." A book page is shown and the letters fall off of it. "Temporarily lost the ability to read." Stiles stares at his fingers and counts them. "Sleepwalking." Stiles looks down in shock. "Really bad anxiety." He starts freaking out and walks backward and ends up falling and leaning against a wall. Stiles tightly grabs his sheets. "How many hours of sleep are you getting?" Stiles looks down at his desk, "8." His paper shows 'wake up' all over it. "The last three days."

Stiles didn't want to see the pity looks he knew he would receive from everyone in the room so he stared down at his hands. The Beacon Hills pack couldn't help but hate themselves for not noticing how severe his symptoms were. They all knew of at least one but didn't know how bad they were or the other ones he had.

The Survivors didn't look at him with pity but with sadness. After everything, they went through with the maze trials, it almost seems like his past was worse or the same as what they went through. He seemed so much stronger to them.

He leans down and grabs the sides of his head, "Wake up Stiles!" He breathes heavily, "WAKE UP!" 

Noah flinches remembering every time he woke up to his son screaming it and having to hold him until he calmed down. 

The screen is dark. "What the hell is happening to me?"

The sadness and hopelessness broke everyone's hearts.

Stiles is in a locker and light touches his face through the gaps. "When the three of you went under the water," Stiles bangs on the locker. Stiles stands in front of his door and reaches for the handle. "You essentially opened a door in your minds."

"Wait," Aris sits up in his seat. "If all three of you guys opened a door when you went under, why did the Nogitsune pick Stiles?" The group thought about the question for a while, they seemed to be stumped until Deaton spoke up. "I have a theory on that. I believe that he didn't pick Scott because he was already supernatural. And I think between Allison and Stiles, he believed he would have an easier time possessing Stiles because he seemed like the weaker link."

"Ok, but what I also don't get it, the Nogitsune didn't seem to possess Stiles right away. What caused him to get control of Stiles?" Harriet spoke up. Deaton spoke up, "Kira, the thunder Kitsune, was kidnapped when she first came to Beacon Hills and was taken to a power plant. Stiles and Scott went to rescue her and Fox Fire was created when electricity and Kira's kitsune mixed. Stiles was caught in the crossfire and the electricity charged up the Nogitsune within Stiles' mind. This allowed him to get a foothold and start to communicate with Stiles, but -" Stiles cut him off. "I let him in when I answered his riddles." The Survivors wanted to ask more but they knew Stiles wouldn't be up for explaining.