Chapter 24

Naomi's POV

I woke up to Leo sleeping peacefully on the other side of the bed, I slowly got out of bed for a shower. I was washing with my washcloth when I was in there, "Good morning," Leo said wrapping his arm around me from behind me in the shower. "Good morning Handsome," I said, washing as he does the same.

We started to get ready for school when we got out of the shower, I was brushing my teeth when I saw something on my neck. It was hickeys all over my neck, some are red and some are almost purple, "Oh you see that I place my claim on me, " he said with a smile, "That is pretty possessive," I said to him, "So the everyone at school know that you're mine," he said leaning into my ear. I swear he is so territorial of me.

 I swear he is so territorial of me

^Naomi's Outfit^

I walked downstairs ready for school and grabbed my bag, "What if we have a lunch date," he said, throwing on his jacket, "You know that we are one grade apart right. We have two different schedules," I said as we get on the elevator, "I just want to spend time with my girlfriend at school," he said, holding my hand, "Ok, handsome," I said throwing my arm around his shoulders, kissing him as we hop off the elevator to our cars, "Drive safe, baby," he said kissing me and driving off to school.

I was at Jade's house waiting for her to come out, "Hey Nao," she said sitting in her seat looking at me, "What's up girl," I said to her, "Umm what's on your neck," she said looking at my neck, "Leo's work," I said to her, "Damn he really claimed you," she said laughing at me. "Oh shut up," I said, driving us to school.

When we got there we headed to our classes, I went to my class, writing a report in science class with Liam. "Hey you want to hang out after school Nao,"Liam asked me as I was on my last paragraph, "Yeah you, me and Jade can hang out after school," I said smiling at him, "Ummm, I mean just you and me," he said to me, "Umm Liam I think it wouldn't be a good idea for us to go out," I told him, feeling a sad a bit. "I'm sorry." I said, grabbing my bag and leaving class as fast as I can as the bell rings.

Once I made my way to my second period, I was just wondering why Liam would do that. He knows that I have a boyfriend, speaking of my boyfriend Leo. I hope he didn't know or hear about what happened with me and Liam because I don't know how he would react if he heard. I took a deep breath and went back to doing my notes trying not to overthink the situation. While I was writing my notes, I was interrupted by my teacher who said I was needed in the cafeteria. I told Jade to take care of my stuff while I was gone.

I headed to the cafeteria to see a bunch of seniors talking to their friends and eating, I looked around the cafe with my eyes until I caught my eye with my favorite hazel brown eyes across the room.

We stared into each other's eyes from afar, it felt like the world just stopped and it's just me and him here. He just looked at me, licking his lip as he looked at me up and down knowing that he thinking about me in many ways.

I walk over to his table, "Ciao Bello" he said, pulling me onto his lap, "Hello handsome," I said, giving him a  kiss. (Hello Beautiful)

"Eww, you too," says one of the boys at the table, "Nao, this's my friend Zion," Leo said introducing Zion to me, "Hi Zion, I'm Naomi but you can call me Nao," I said to Zion. Leo and I talked about our day so far, and laughed at some of Zion's jokes, " Yo Nao, What's your sign," he asked me, "I'm a Libra," I said, eating Leo's fries, "Sweet, I'm a Taurus," he said smiling at me, "He loves saying that to everyone," Leo said to me, "Ohh I know damn well Mr. Aries over there is not talking about me," Zion said in a ghetto voice, as I laugh at them.

One hour later...

After my second period I going to last class of today with Jade, we were writing our notes when one of our classmates give us some invite to a party tonight, "You going gurl," Jade asked me, "Hell yeah," I said to her with a smile, go back to writing notes.

When school was over, Jade and I went to my apartment watched some anime, and did some homework, I was in my closet looking for some clothes that I wanted to wear for the party but I got a call from Leo, "Hey," I said

"Naomi, What happened between you and Liam today," he said in an overprotective voice.

_________________________________________________

A/N:

I HOPE THAT Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

Vote and comment for more

teehee