~FOUR~

Yoongi and Jimin had the big man striped nude in the closet, a mat underneath him. Yoongi licked his lips as he cut down both of the man's cheeks. Yoongi wiped some of the blood off of the big man's face and painted it onto Jimin's neck. 

Jimin giggled cutely as the blood trickled down his skin. Yoongi chuckled "let's wake him up so you can chop his dick off" he says sexily. Jimin pouted, "and if he screams? thr members will find out..."

Yoongi takes the boy in his arms "no I had the closet soundproofed remember baby, no sound can get out" Yoongi smirks "we can make him scream as loud as we want" Yoongi let's his hand wander up Jimin's shirt as he says this.

Jimin whimpered from Yoongi's touch, biting his bottom lip, nodding. Jimin bent over, now in a Asian-style squad as Yoongi hovers over, "cut that bitch, cut him up real good" Yoongi snarls. Jimin grabbed a hold of the naked man's dick with his small hand, the knife in his other. Yoongi touches Jimin's shoulder, showing that it's okay and Jimin sliced the dick a couple times but the man didn't wake up. He wanted the man to scream. Jimin started to tear up, looking to Yoongi, "Y-Yoongi..." His voice cracked as the tears came. "He's not screaming in pain... Did we kill him..? I wanted to torture him."

Yoongi shakes his head and smiles softly "it's ok princess, just give him this drug and he should wake right up" Yoongi hands Gymin a thick syringe with a pale blue liquid. Jimin smiles and excitedly stabs the man's cock, right in the head. The man groans and slowly regains consciousness. Jimin claps his hands like a little boy and Yoongi looks down endearingly.

"Ah look who decided to wake up" Yoongi snarls at the man "such a pathetic little bitch letting yourself be overpowered by someone half your size" Yoongi plunges the knife into the man's ball and socket joint on his right shoulder. The man screams in pain but can't manage to move "Every time you scream, little Jimin there will slice deeper into your cock, understand slut?" Yoongi growls to the man. The man refuses to acknowledge the words so Yoongi harshly takes the man's chin in his hand "I asked you if you understood". With fear in his eyes the man mumbled out a yes.

"Yayyy! Soooo where should we start daddy?" Jimin says, looking up to Yoongi. "Anywhere you want, baby." Jimin pouted and looked at the man who looked as if he was terrified for life. His eyes widened, tears dripping down his chin, and face in agony. Jimin traced the knife up the mans stomach, slowly coming up to his neck. He applied a little bit of pressure, barely piercing the skin, and slowly moved it down. The man grunted but then looked at Yoongi in fear. Jimin giggled at the mans suffering, looking back to Yoongi, "Am I doing good?" Yoongi nodded. "You're doing so good my darling."

Yoongi thrusted a knife into the man's other shoulder. The man can't help but shriek in pain, more tears running down his face. "Ah ah ah, what did we say bitch" Yoongi gives a look to Jimin who immediately takes his knife and slices deeper into the man's cock, moaning at the feeling of his knife moving so smoothly through the skin.

Yoongi presses his crotch against Jimin's ass whispering "you keep making sounds like that and I won't wait until he's dead to fuck you"

Jimin nods, whimpering. He then slices the mans thighs open, a long and thick slice. You could see the yellow blobs of fat, though after a few seconds the gush of red came spurring out, covering the man's legs and the mat underneath. Jimin giggled at the sight, taking the blood out and smearing it on his face as he does a flower pose smiling and looking at Yoongi. "Look daddy! don't I look so cute? hehehe"

Yoongi nods caressing his baby's face "you look so fucking beautiful Jiminie" Yoongi presses a soft kiss on the boy's lips before turning to the man, now near unconscious from blood loss and pain. "I think it's time princess, cut it off, make him choke on his own cock" Jimin nods and the big man let's out a whimper. Jimin slices the cock clean off and the man's mouth falls open. Yoongi takes the severed penis and shoves it into the man's mouth and down his throat, leaving it there.

"Now that that's done" Yoongi smirks taking his shirt off "let's have some more fun" he pins Jimin against the wall ripping his shirt off. "D-daddy that was one of my favorite shirts" Jimin pouts.