°!Hinata!°

Her graceful fingers danced among the strings of her guitar as her youthful and lovely voice echoed through the air and her beautiful emerald eyes slowly looked at him gently happily admiring him with all the love in her heart for him.
“Come with me~ and you’ll be..~ in a world of pure imagination~....but the deal.. Is that you're not real.. you’re just part of somebody's creation~.. You're just 2 dimensional,  everything about you is fictional~... so how can we be together?~ i'll be on the other side of the screen forever...I always dreamed..~..that we kissed~... Then wake up and remember that you don't exist…
Her fingers stopped dancing, and her bright emerald eyes looked down to her lap as tears raced down her cheeks..glistening in the moonlight, She felt his warm embrace from behind as she sniffled and looked up at the moon as it gazed down upon the dark world, her feet dangling off the balcony rail. She placed her guitar down and wiped her dark tears,she turned from the balcony and stood on the ground of the balcony, gently walking back into her house, her feet tapping among wood of the quiet empty house, she went to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle,and went back up to her room, her eyelids feeling heavy she gently laid among her empty and cushy bed. She felt his warm embrace from behind once again and placed the blanket over herself and soon felt the calm and quiet of her body resting. As she rested she felt his warm and loving breaths and nuzzles from behind,she couldn't help but smile and cherish this moment. She then felt him play along with her royal, soft and bushy blue strands of hair, she let the night's crickets and owls' beauty of sound take her away into the land of her imagination as she slept within his arms.