Chapter 6

Hermione pov

I can feel him staring at me with those deep black eyes of his. I just know it, but I continued with the rest of the meeting. Explaining to the rest of the team their opinion of designs and colour shades. I design most of them with a bit of a Dumstrung style, so when they play out on the field, they can feel a bit of home with them. Hogwarts is like a home to me. I am sure they feel the same about their wizarding school as well.

When I lift my head up and lock eyes with Viktor, I can see the black color of his eyes darken a bit, not in a frightening way, but it is a soft way as he looks at me

Once the meeting was over and I was packing up, i could hear him saying his goodbyes to the rest of his teammates before he walked over to me. His voice still has that strong hold that pulled me in, just like back in the fourth year when we were together at Hogwarts. Once, I had finished packing up and glanced towards his direction. I could see his body had become more built since the last time I saw him at the wedding at the Burrow. When our eyes locked on again, I couldn't help but feel my heart beat faster and louder so loud I couldn't hear anything else that was until he spoke.

Viktor pov

After the meeting ended, I said goodbye to most of my teammates and then went over to talk Her-my-mione. She was busy packing up her stuff and was almost done, so I waited . Once she was done and she looked up at me, I could finally see how much she had really changed. She still had that soft but fierse look in her eyes her cheeks were a fair shade of rosey red. She looked perfect, and all I could do was see how amazing she looked. I knew we had to break the silence, so I did the only thing that came to mind. I asked her out to lunch.