Chapter 6

Last chapter : "come on purrrincess sleep time" "ya *yawn* come on kitty" With that we went to sleep

--le magical time skip-10 hours latre--

Adrien's POV

I woke up at 6am.(in china) wow I haven't slept this good in a long time. I feel something or rather someone on my shoulder. I looked down to see my princess sleeping peacefully. "wakey wakey princess" "nng 5 more minutes...." "let me handle this" I saw a cute red floaty thinggy "ahem MARINETTE ADRIEN IS HURT!!!" "WHAT WHERE WHO???!!!!" "ha works every time" "haha very funny tikki" Mari said sarcasticly "Thanks um What are you?" "I'm Tikki a kwami" "she's my little helper" "nice to meet you Tikki" "Nice to meet you to Adrien. Hey Mari I'm Hungryyy" "sure Tikki the food bar is over there" Then tikki quickly zoomed to the bar.

"good mornin' dudeeee" "moring Nino" "Break fast is ready!!" I heard mari said in a singing tune. After breakfast we still have 5 hours left before arriving so we decide to play some games

"what game should we play?" Mari asked "What about truth or dare?" Nino said and we all agreed.

"I'll start Adrien truth or dare?" Chloe asked "truth" "when I was a brat. What did you think of me?" "um well I didn't like you very much cause you bullied other people and you were like 'ADRIKINSS did you miss me oh what am I saying of course you did now give me a kiss muah muah. Ugh maribrat dupain-cheng. SABRINAAA'but that was before now you're our real friend" I smiled "thankyou and you're good at imitating other people's sounds" Chloe said "I know right he can be pretty annoying" "HEY!!! well that.. is ...true" "he finally admits it"We all laughed

--5 hours later--

Mari's POV

"Hello this is your captain speaking, we will be landing in a few minutes" "yessss it feels like forever"Nino whined "welcome back to china princess" An airhostess said to m"thankyou"I said smiling.

Then we landed. I saw Adrien sneak to the bar and grabed 2 crossants. I laughed "whatt I'm hungryyyyy"He whined "we are going to the hotel, drop our stuff then we're free. then I'm taking you to the palace to have lunch and give you an exclusive tour. I told ms.Bustier already so there's nothing to worry." "eeeeeeeeeeeekkkk I can't wait"chloe screamed "hahaha I know"

We got off the plane. "ok class we are going on a limo the king and queen have provided us" There are 3 black limo's I recognized them all. Then there was another one but it was gold. "Oh my limo has come to pick me up come on Alya our limo is over there" She then started walking to MY gold limo "that limo is not for you two Lila and Alya. You're going with Sabrina and Max on the secong limo. Kim Alix Rose and Juleka on the first one. Ivan Mylene Nathaniel and me on the third limo. Adrien Chloe Nino and Marinette is on the gold one" Ms.Bustier said "WHAT NO I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE GOLD LIMO NOT THAT DIRY TRASH I'M FRIENDS WITH THE PRINCESS, SHE WILL BAN YOU FROM CHINA FOREVER!!!" Lie-la shouted "No lila the king and queen said that you willl take the black limo if you don't want to, walk" ms.Bustier said, Oh I love her. "ugh FINE but you won't get away with this" I quietly snickered. Oh she'll never change.

We got in our limo's. The other have cream and white on the in side but ours have galaxy colour(?) We sang some songs then we pull up at the hotel. It is the most modern and the best hotel in china. "Alright students I'll hand out the keycards. You'll be in groups of 4. Kim, Alix, Rose and Juleka! Ivan, Mylene, Nathaniel and me, I'll keep the card. Alya, Lila, Sabrina and Max. Nino Adrien Chloe and Marinette your cards are with the receptionist" Every one got their cards while we went to the receptionist. "Hello, how may I help you?" She said "We are here to get our Key cards" "May I have your name please?" "Marinette Dupian-cheng" "oh princess Marinette You will be staying in a royal luxury room. Please follow me" We followed the woman to our room "to prevent intruders you will have to scan your thumb" When we saved our thumb prints she gave each of us our keycards. The door will lock automaticaly.

The room is beautifullllll not as beautiful as my palce ofcourse.

"NEXT STOP, THE PALACE"

_____________________________

yasssssss this took forever. How are you liking this story?? tell me plzz

See ya next Chapter