Hanging Out (Part 3)

Recap- Todoroki, Momo, Uraraka, Kaminari, Kirishima, Mina, Bakugou, and Midoriya all slept over at Kirishima's house. They all played spin the bottle and Bakugou and Midoriya ended up kissing. A while later, everyone decided to watch a movie, which was a horror movie. Midoriya and Bakugou cuddled, and eventually fell asleep together.

POV- Izuku Midoriya
Last night I accidentally fell asleep with Bakugou-Kun. I hope he didn't mind. I woke up today on top of him as well. As I cuddled Bakugou-Kun this morning, I heard Bakugou-Kun talking to everyone with an angry tone. He had his arm around my waist, gently snuggling me. "Awe, look how adorable Midoriya is!" Mina said excitedly, as she had never seen Bakugou so cuddly with anyone. I mumbled, as I tried to get them to quiet down. "S-shut up...." I mumbled and turned my head over, as I tried to get comfortable again. "M-Midoriya, you should get up.." Bakugou-Kun said, with a...weird tone in his voice.

POV- Katsuki Bakugou
I was kind of shocked when Senpai told Mina to shut up. I told him to wake up, although I really didn't want him to move. He looked so peaceful....so....delicate...and so...helpless. He looked so perfect, I could just...hold him forever. I'm planning on keeping him to myself next month. "M-Midoriya, you should get up.." I told Senpai, and I watched him turn his head over, and he snuggled me. "Midoriya...it's already ten-thirty..." I told him, and he shot up quickly. "Ten-thirty...?!?!" Senpai said with a surprised look on his face. I nodded, and I could feel my face turning pink from the position we were in. God...it made me so horny. He was laying on top of me, his ass was on my lap...looking up at me... Sadly he quickly got up and started gathering his stuff. "I'm sorry, but I told my mom I'd be home at eleven, and it's kind of a far walk." He told me and Mina. I don't want Senpai to waist his energy, he'll be needing that for what I'll be doing to him.... I'm getting off track. "I can drive you, if you want." I said, I just really wanted some alone time with Senpai. "Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother." I can't believe Senpai would ever consider himself as a bother. "It's not a problem, I have to go soon anyway. So it'll be fine." I said as I sat up, and started getting my stuff ready.

POV- 3rd Person
As Bakugou and Midoriya headed outside to Bakugou's car, Bakugou asked... "Do you have your license, Midoriya?" Bakugou asked, although he already knew the answer. "Yeah, I'm saving up for a car." The two walked up to Bakugou's car, and once Bakugou unlocked it, and they both got in. "Thanks for taking me home, Bakugou-Kun." Midoriya said kindly to Bakugou, and looked over at him. "It's not a problem, Midoriya. Besides I want another kiss." Bakugou said jokingly, as he started pulling out of Kirishima's driveway. "Maybe you'll get one, maybe you won't." Midoriya said jokingly back. "Wow, okay, I see how it is." Bakugou said, as he turned a corner. They soon pulled up to Midoriya's house and Midoriya said.. "Thanks for the ride, Bakugou-Kun." He said with a sweet tone. "It's not a problem, maybe we can hang out tomorrow, if you want?" Bakugou said, hoping Midoriya would agree. "Sure, what time?" Midoriya agreed, with a sweet smile. "Noon?" Bakugou asked, as he watched Midoriya unbuckle his seat belt. "Yeah, that's fine, you can come inside if you want." Midoriya said, and looked over at Bakugou. "Are you sure, I don't want to be a bother." Bakugou said, clearly mocking Midoriya. "Wow, okay, now you want to mock me." Midoriya said, messing around. "Guess I'll be taking that kiss back." Midoriya said jokingly. "Hey, that's not fair, come on." Bakugou pleaded, a bit upset that his Senpai was going to take his kiss away. "I'm just kidding." Midoriya said as he got closer to Bakugou, and held his hand. Bakugou got closer as well, and held Midoriya's hand back. Midoriya kissed Bakugou gently, as he put his hand on Bakugou's face, holding onto the passionate kiss. Once they had broke the kiss, Midoriya went back in for another, Bakugou was shocked, but still kissed back passionately. When they had broke the kiss once again, Midoriya said, "See you tomorrow, Bakugou-Kun." Midoriya said with a small smile. He got out of the car and started walking up to his front door. "See you tomorrow, Senpai." Bakugou said, but not loud enough for Midoriya to hear. Once Bakugou saw Midoriya enter his home, he started driving away, and pulled into his driveway, which was just one house apart from Midoriya's.