Disclaimer

Hey, I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting. I'm working on other ideas and school hasn't been so friendly to me lately. I'm also kind of losing interest in this story. Of course I love BakuDeku, but the story is kind of moving slow. I'll still be posting, but not as often. I think you can tell that I try to make my stories around 2,000 words long, which can be difficult sometimes. Anyways, I'm working on a mafia BakuDeku, and that's what I've been working on. I've also been thinking of a different yandere Bakudeku. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. And I'll try to post a much as possible. Thank you for everyone who decided to read this though! Also, I'm not very good at typing, so if you see any typos, I'm so sorry! English is my first language, but I'm not very good on a keyboard. Hope you can make out what my mistakes mean. Again I'm super sorry I'm "discontinuing" this series, although I have more ideas coming!

Thanks for reading!

P.S.
I think I might call my fans my Bearcubs! Hope you like it, also, please tell me what kind of ideas you'd like to see me do. BakuDeku is my favorite ship. I like TodoDeku, and BakuKiri, but I believe BakuDeku is the best ship. Please don't hate on me for that. I also kind of ship TodoKiri. I know it's not what you see often, but I like the thought of a 'empty', lonely and sad soba-lover, with a happy, energetic Shark.

P. S. S. Please go check out my other story! It's BakuDeku Oneshots, and it's a new series I've made recently! I'm trying to make at least one chapter per week. Bye my little sunshines!

🧡💚

P.S.S.
I don't really think I'll do threesomes and foursomes. I just think that it kinda feels like cheating. It's JUST MY OPINION. I hope you understand.

Hehe. You thought there was something else, didn't you?