.018

Kentrell sat at his island smoking runtz while on the phone with Montana talking about business watching jazz cook in his kitchen

He made sure he was able to see the living room to check on his two sons that sat on the couch watching avengers

He laughed every time he heard Draco yell out "Hulk smash"

He'd text kd to check up on amiya here and there, but she never tried to get in contact with him. He didn't care because someone else had his attention.

Jaz was kind of like amiya, kentrell just couldn't help but compare the two. Jaz had kept kentrells mind at ease, she made him laugh, she could cook, and his kids loved her.

He knew he was done with Jania for good after what she had done to him. She had pulled a 'we're together' card again. he fell for it right before waking up next to her with her phone ringing off the hook.

She had told him someone gave her number out but he knew something else was up he had also seen the caller ID. He blamed his fans for pressuring him into being with Jania.

He just wanted to focus on himself and make more music for his fans.

Kentrell felt happy today. He had his twins with him and would get to see his daughter later on. He had just bought a new car, had gotten a reup, and gave 2 of his baby mamas 1 mill each

"I ain't doing no more features." kentrell spoke

"no one said you had to," Montana spoke into the phone

Kentrell shook his head as his eyes followed jazz around.

He liked that she didn't smoke because he didn't have to worry about her stealing out of his pack or reaching for his blunt. Not that anyone didn't want to smoke with him anyways.

(Imagine that nigga at a concert and somebody jack him for his cigarettes 💀. Lmaoooo I am funnyyyy)

Kentrell missed amiya so much, he even admitted it. Jazz knew what she and kentrell had wasn't a real relationship but just a one-night stand kind of thing. Except one-night stands don't cook, clean, and babysit.

Jazz had fallen out with everyone for kentrell. She thought he was perfect and in due time they would be together. She was going to make sure they ended up together.

Kentrell sighed listening to Montana repeat what he said before hanging upon him.

"what's the problem?" jazz questioned setting his plate in front of him

"nothing." kentrell mumbled watching her walk out of the kitchen towards the boys

"Why do you treat me like this kentrell?" She spoke with a hand on her hip and a spatula in the other

He sighed and got up ignoring her question. Even though he was happy he still couldn't get his mind off of Amiya. There was something about her. She made him feel special.

Jazz rolled her eyes and continued with what she was doing.

"Daddy, can I have this?" His oldest son asked pointing to the tv