•Chapter 4• The Interview [Part 2]✌️

|Day 3 Continued|

~Third Person POV~

⚠️ Warning Slight blood and guns toward the end⚠️
(Also please watch the video. only if you want to though 😅)
Plus this is a long Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello My name is Hinata Shoya and I have come here to interview for the job." Said Hinata. "Hello my name is Sugawara Koshi but you can call me Sugawara." Sugawara said with a smile offering Hinata his hand. She shook his hand and he introduced every one else "This is Hitoka Yachi." He said pointing to the blond lady. "And this is Sawamura Daichi" He said pointing to the dark haired male "Pleasure to meet you" Both said while offering their hands to Hinata.

"Pleased to meet you to." Hinata said while shaking their hands. They all went to the table in the middle of the room and sat down. "So Hinata, how do you feel about working from 7:45 am till 8:45 pm?" Sugawara asked " Just fine" Hinata said happy that there was enough time to drop of Natsu in the morning. "Ok next question, How clumsy would you say you are?" Asked Daichi, Hinata thought for a moment before responding "I would say that I'm pretty good on my feet." Hinata said smiling.

"Ok last question, Have you had any experience in cleaning and cooking?" Asked Yachi, "Yes I had a cooking class in middle school and worked at McDonald's in Highschool." Hinata said giving them papers as proof. The three looked at the papers, she had good grades, lived in an average house, her parents were divorced, she had a clean slate, and what she said was true. They all looked at each other and had a mutural agreement "Your hired." Said all three at the same time. Hinata was so happy she could scream but instead she settled for smiling and shaking their hands and running to Natsu's school. "Ok then please follow me so I can get you situa- " Yachi said when they suddenly heard a loud bang from outside. When Yachi heard this she turned to her co-workers, when they saw her they gave her a look and she knew to take Hinata away.

"Come with me, ok?" She said while giving Hinata her hand, Hinata gave a confused look before taking Yachi's hand. They were leaving, Hinata was half way out the door before someone else came busting through the other door. Hinata only cought a glimpse of curly brown hair and smiled before being dragged out of the room by Yachi. Hinata was then dragged into a car and next thing she knew they were on the road. "Where are we going?" Hinata asked, "To your apartment, also don't worry I know where it is I saw on your resume." Yachi said in a kind voice while smiling seeing Hinata was pulling out her phone. "What happened back there?" Hinata asked, "Oh nothing just some pots and pans fell." Yachi said calmly hoping that Hinata would believe her lie.

"Oh ok." Hinata smiled and looked at the road. "Wait." Hinata said remembering Natsu and checking her phone, "Yeah what happened?" Yachi asked. "Oh nothing...but is it ok if we can go to the elementary school?" "I need to pick up my little sister." Hinata asked nicely hoping for Yachi to say yes. *Sigh* "Ok." Yachi said. Then they picked Natsu up, "Onē-chan, who is she?"Natsu asked pointing to Yachi. "Her name is Yachi-san and she's my boss." Hinata said happily "Nice to meet you." Yachi said, "Hi I'm Natsu, and it's nice to meet you to." she said with a smile. There was a conferring silence is the car, They got to the apartment and said bye to Yachi-san then went inside showered, ate, and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Rewind* ~Third Person pov~

The back door was closing while the other was kicked down. In came a tall male with brown curly hair, wearing a white and teal jacket with teal shorts and a plain teal shirt. "Hello Oikawa." Daichi said while smiling a "wtf are you doing here"kind of smile. "Hello." Oikawa said in a strained voice looking at the door then to Daichi and Suga. "So who's the ACK- IWAAA!" Oikawa whined. While they were talking a man with short black hair walked in and hit Oikawa, "Idiot, you already forgot why were here." He said in an annoyed tone. "But-" "Just shut up." The man said, Oikawa just pouted while The man ignored him. "Hello Iwazumi." Sugawara said to the black haired man, "Hello Sugawara." Iwazumi said with a hand behind his back. Suga noticed this and quickly put his hand behind his back, BANG BANG BANG three shots were fired. "SH-T!!!" Said Oikawa and Daichi, both Iwazumi and Sugawara were fast to move and went to help their bosses.  They looked at the injeries, Daichi was shot two times in the shoulder one bullet went straight threw and the other was stuck, Oikawa shot once in his lower abdomen. Blood was all over the floor and you could hear pained noises coming from both captains. Both unharmed wanted to attack each other but knew not to or else their captains would die from blood loss. They glared at each other before leaving to get their bosses treated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|End day 4|

~Author's note's~

Sorry if it seems short 😅 I tried also there may not be any blood at all but it was hard for me to hurt these people 😔 sorry😅