🎉 Chapter 5 - Party Time 🎉

You wake up after taking about a 2-3 hour nap to get ready for the party. You take a quick shower and then get dressed.

 You take a quick shower and then get dressed

(you were something like this.)
After getting dress, you Text Talia, and she said she'll pick you up in about 7 minutes. You head outside to wait for her. She pulls up with two other people in the car. Some girl and Tom look like I have to sit in the back seat with him. You enter the vehicle, and Talia starts driving.
Talia: Y/N, this is Zendaya, my best friend.
Zendaya: what up.
Y/N: hey.
You look at Tom for a quick second, but look back at the window after a while; you finally arrived at Carlos's place. You exit the car and head inside his home. It's lovely. He greets you at the door and shows you around.
Y/N: your place is beautiful, Carlos.
Carlos smirks and blushes for a moment
Carlos: eh, it's okay.
Tom is following us for some reason. Carlos shows me the pool were Zendaya, Talia, and two other people you both decide to sit with them after a while of talking ad getting to know each other; you went inside to grab something to drink, and Carlos follows you inside you grabbed a water and then turned around at Carlos he's tipsy he looks at you for a while before leaning closer to you about to kiss you. Your face glowing red, but you hug him; instead, you let go and leave the room. A few hours go past your sitting on the couch. Talia is dancing with Carlos. They look cute together. You look around to see everyone else, but Tom isn't here. You should care, but you look for him anyway. You look mostly around the house until you look out the back window to see him out there. He seems to piss drunk as well enough that he fell into the pool. You quickly rushed outside to save him. You pull him out and lay him on the ground. He is still breathing.
Y/N: okay, I think it time you headed home. You and Tom head to the front of Carlos's place to wait for a Taxi. Tom could barely stand on his own, so you had to support him.
Tom: please don't take me home.
He said he faintly, but I heard him
Tom: please, I don't want to go home like this.
You felt terrible until Tom threw up on your favorite jacket.
Y/N: Damit Holland, ugh.
The taxi finally arrives. You got most of the vomit off
You text the Taxi Driver your address on the drive from falls asleep on your shoulder you push him on his side. Still, he just keeps falling back. You finally reach your apartment building, you pretty much carry him to your room and toss him onto the bed; after that, you got ready to take a shower. You scrub extra hard to get the vomit smell off after a long hot bath, you dry off and get dressed once you left the bathroom Tom was out cold you turned off the light and slept on the floor.