the walk home

Narrator pov

      "Hey here you salty dino" Hinata says as he walks up to Tsukishima "what do you want shrimp"he said with a small smile on his face"hey-anyway I was going to ask you if you were free tonight and if so can we study at your place"he says with a big smile on his face Tsukishima couldn't say no to his big smile "sure I'm free tonight but why my house" he's asked "well my Mom  and little sis are over at my dad's in america for a week and I don't like to be alone"he say in a sad tone of voice "oh ok then you can stay until your Mom and sis are back ok" Hinata looks up at him" hey don't you live alone right now"he asked " yeah why" he ask "so It's gonna be just us two in your house" he looks at tsuki blushing hardcore "Yeah why" he looks down at Hinata then realization came up that it will be just the two of them and he smirk.

           As they walk home there is a silence between them for a couple of minutes then Hinata decided to say something " hey why are you living alone anyway" he asked as he looked at Tsukishima but kept walking, then Tsukishima finally answered back "well my Mom is in the hospital right now but  she a nother town right now so my brother went to keep her company" he said as he looked at Hinata but still "oh sorry for asking" he said as he stopped "No,no it's ok"he said as he stopped too " I know how you feel my mom was in the hospital because of cancer and she just got out about a month ago and now she in a nother county"Hinata started to cry Tsukishima noticed and hugged Hinata"hey,hey don't cry it's ok I bet she will be back home soon"Hinata looks up at him "really she will"Tsukishima looks down at him" yes she will just be patient ok" Hinata breaks from the hug "thank you tsuki thank you very much" they start to walk "your welcome but we need to get home and study" Hinata started to run " ok but catch me if you can" Tsukishima starts to run also he get close to Hinata the all of a sudden Hinata starts to fall but Tsukishima catches him and lifs him and he is now holding him bridal style they are both blushing" eh looks like I cought you"Hinata jumps out of his arms "u-uh s-shut up you beanstalk"Tsukishima laughs"haha sure"

_________________________________________
Well that's the end for this chapter the will be more but I started this at like ten o clock at night and I need to watch my night stuff on YouTube so maybe tomorrow I will update it