the confession

If the words have parentheses around them then they are talking in their mind

They were sitting on Tsukishima's bed study, Tsukishima's mind(should I confess to him yeah I should...but what if he doesn't accept it) "hey kei" Tsukishima looks up surprised "did you just- oh sorry any way what is it shrimp" Hinata took a deep breath "go on spit it out I ain't got all day" Hinata then says "Tsukishima kei like you as more then a friend and it's ok if you don't accept I just had to get it off my chest" the room went silent for a moment then Tsukishima got up and quickly kissed Hinata "mhmm~" Hinata then broke the kiss for air "me to shrimp I like you as more then a friend.

         Later that night the got done with homework and Tsukishima was in the shower (ok Hinata Clam down your crush sense first year kissed you it's ok-wait does this mean we are dating) Tsukishima walks out the the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist he, looked at Hinata he his face was a bright red " ha you like what you see" he walked over to Hinata "in a matter of fact I do" Hinata said with a smile "hey Tsuki I have been meaning to ask you something" Tsukishima walk over to the point where he was standing over hinata "yeah what you want to ask" Hinata looked up at tsukishima

       "Um well a-are I mean can...That kiss..." Tsukishima looked at him confused "are we dating now... because that kiss did you mean what you said that you like me too" Tsukishima looked at him like he was going to laugh "oh yeah sorry that was a stupid question of course you didn't hehe" Tsukishima looked at Hinata and he was crying "hey why are you crying" Tsukishima said in a worried tone "because you didn't mean what you said" he took Hinata face and made him look at him and then wiped away the tears " who said I didn't mean it" Hinata touched Tsukishima's hand "well you look like you were about to laugh so I just though-mhm" Hinata was cut off  by Tsukishima kissing him, "like I said who said I didn't mean it" Hinata gives Him a smile "Yes we are dating shoyo"

_________________________________________hey sorry I haven't been on I a long while and sorry for making you guys wait soooo long for this chapter 😅 there will be smut probably in the next chapter or the on after so yeah.

so i change up a lot in this chapter so to all those people who read the chapter i think you should come re-read this because made it a lot less cringe