5

saihara honestly thought he was going to get up and out with a good 2000-4000 yen, but of course he was dead wrong.

instead, he was down and under, a hand pushing his head down on a dick accompanied by sweet sounds he never thought he would've heard in his lifetime.

"fuckkk..~ saihara~channn..~" amami purred out generously, silver ringed fingers and a tanned palm pushing saihara over his limit but at the same time not quite there. tears stung the both of their eyes at the rather one sided activity enrolling in the living room. and despite that, the necklace was glowing pink again.

saihara loved this. every single second of it.

amami's member was hitting the back of his throat, but he didnt dare fight off the hand that was doing so. he didnt have a gag reflex, and it was all the better to make amami happy. "god- what are you, a fleshlight~?" his voice was so soft but deep—something you'd hear in a dream or something.

despite all of this, he couldn't believe they were actually, legitimately, whole heartedly going to do this. what happened in the janitor's closet was just in itself, but he never got it up there before at all... he was a virgin, of course not. though, he had tampered there a few times, no matter how much it hurt... he'd always pretend it was amami doing it and everything would feel better.

"shit, im so close..~" saihara could feel the gasping for air from amami on top, and soon enough with a gasp a hot load of almost pure white went down his throat. he didnt get a chance to taste, but if he did he wouldve definitely wish he hadnt.

with the hand releasing a chunk of hair, he took his head off of amami's member and gasped for air as the other came down from his apparently quick high.

the smaller boy sighed finally, wiping his mouth slowly while standing up to finally breath, though a command was sent to him right after: "take it off."

amami had retrieved the condom from saihara, ripping the top off and sliding the already lubed rubber onto his length. the other had taken his already unbuckled pants and boxers off to his mid thigh, just so his backside and erection was exposed. despite how stupid he felt, a simple hand beckoned him to sit on his lap; he followed and sat with his legs on either side of amami's waist and his hips positioned right over his length.

"hmm..~" the greenette looked saihara up and down, liking what he saw. "you're a good boy, you know that saihara~?" his two fingers came up to his mouth and wet them slightly with a pierced tongue before traveling down to saihara's thick thighs and to his entrance. amami seemed to have horribly soft skin too...

the other was mentally preparing himself for what would happen, and finally gasped as amami put a digit in without warning. "youre taking too long. right, saihara?"

"r-ight.. i... nhhhh.." he winced in pain as the digit wiggled around just to fuck with him. "h-hurts-"

"hm? what was that?" amami sounded like a sadist as he put in the second finger in twice as fast, making him yelp in pain. even though... it felt good too...

"hhnf... hhaa..~" he was desperately trying to catch his breath. "i-im a good boy- hAa~" the fingers were already starting to move in and out, and rather harshly considering he was all three knuckles deep as well. god, if he hadnt taken his rings off before all of this it wouldve been a nightmare. "a-Ahn~ a-amami~kunhhh..~"

amami only chuckled, leaning into saihara's neck and up to his ear. "you're just a slut for me, huh? getting off on the thought of me touching you... then coming in your pants from just my knee, and now this, hm?" his voice was dropping significantly again, knowing this had an effect on the other boy from the way he almost fluctuated. his erection was leaking precum just from the way he spoke... "youre so disgusting..~ say youre a disgusting little bitch, saihara~chan...~"