6

saihara felt light.

he could only see darkness once he woke up, and it unsettled him greatly. his fingers moved under whatever sheet he was under, but he only felt it. he couldn't see it no matter how much he tried to look down.

so, he looked to his left: a blue wall. the same blue color as his own room at home. wait... the ceiling was different.

he looked back up again—the ceiling was still black. the darkness of its surface clashed with the light that was a replica of his bedroom. somehow, he knew it was gooey, but he couldn't pinpoint how it actually felt. it started to drip.

dripping, down, down down down and down... until it hit his stomach.

surges of pain flowed through his body—but not really physical pain. the type of pain when someone leaves you. it felt cold. the imaginary blanket was gone, and tears welled up in his eyes.

no, not even tears. maybe that gooey stuff on the ceiling.

something sweet filled his mouth, and everything faded to black once more.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"...hh..?"

saihara had truly awoken in an unfamiliar place, staring at the ceiling that very certainly wasn't his. the ceiling was black like in whatever dream he had.
he could feel that he was on a mattress and under warm sheets that also weren't his. he didn't know exactly where until a moment later.

he fainted, right..? he could feel his fingers writhing under the sheets, breath going in and out.

"ugh..." pain ached through his backside—yeah, he got absolutely railed by amami and then fainted. god, he was such a loser for that...

speaking of amami; this must've been his room.

he sat up rather quickly, feeling on top of his head for his hat first. no hat. then he looked down. he still had his clothes on; he was in school with such clothes, and it was a mystery why amami would have him in his bed and under his sheets in such clothes. he was grateful.

saihara looked to his left—the walls were a grey indicolite color as well. the wooden nightstand right by it had almost loads of weed there and an ashtray, and moreover his hat, a sandwich on a plate, a glass of water, what seemed like two painkillers and a note.

"oh..." his heart skipped a beat. amami was nursing him from beyond contact! it felt like a dream almost...

'Im in the living room when you're leaving'

saihara read the rather bland sticky note, and quickly shoved it into his pocket. he would make a shrine or something... like in Yandere Gameulator! a Amami~Senpai shrine wouldn't be so bad... either or he ate the snack and everything else quickly and put his hat back on his head in the span of a few minutes.

more physical pains in his ass would've made it difficult to get up, but because of what seemed to be top-notch painkillers, he didn't feel as much to limp.

a door opened, and he made his way to the living room, where amami was on the couch texting someone and surprisingly not hitting a joint or a bong. he had changed into a looser form of grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. the pendant was still on the table, almost discarded for the time being.

his green eyes looked up at the awoken boy, and he sat up. "hey sleeping beauty." he said this mockingly.

"...hi-"

"i wouldn't recommend you going out at this hour, y'know."

oh right, it was pitch black outside. saihara hadnt bothered to check when he had woken. "...oh..."