S1: Ch.1

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

   The birds were chirping happily in the morning glow, sun rays shining through the gaps of leaves

Five hidden figures hid in the trees circling the two children sleeping below, it was strange to the team, that there were no parents around. They had been there for quite a while, strange chakras were seeping from their pores. It was enormous, it felt very threatening almost similar to the Nine Tailed Fox.

"We've been here for 2 hours, Yamato. They haven't woken up nor has anyone come to retrieve them, it seems they've been abandoned or run—aways" A masked ANBU shinobi whispered to their comrade.

"Yeah. Hokage-sama was worried about the strange chakra he felt but it's just a pair of kids?" 'Yamato' lifted his hand and scratched his head in ponder, "we'll take them back to the village and see what the Hokage wants to do". He gestured for two members to carry one child each, the rest of them to lag behind and make sure no one is around to follow them.

In a flash, each shinobi blurred out of sight and bounced from branch to branch towards Konoha. The village hidden in the leaves.

The Ops arrived back at the Hokages office, in front of them was Sarutobi Hiruzen... the third Hokage. His crinkly eyes looked up from his paperwork noticing the team, the children still unconscious on two ANBU.

"...and why are there a couple of children in my office? None the less, unconscious?" He questioned the Team Captian.

Yamato hesitated, "The strange chakra you felt was coming from these kids, they were sleeping outside the villages walls in the forest." He gestured to the girl "they were both unguarded, we waited quite a bit for anyone to show up but..." his hand fell.

Sarutobi grunted narrowing his eyes at the kids, 'yes... it seems they are overflowing with some very interesting power.' He tapped a finger to his chin, 'this isn't good, I cannot let these kids go. They're too dangerous, I need to keep them under check.'

"So, you're sure there was no one nearby?" He asked.

"Yes Hokage-Sama".

There was a long silence before Sarutobi spoke again, "Hatake, step forward". A grey-spiky haired ANBU stepped out of line in front of the desk. "Kakashi, you are to watch these kids for the time being until I give other orders. They're too dangerous to not be under radar, I doubt they can control their power".

Kakashi was reluctant to accept but... he did so anyway, "yes...Hokage-sama". There seemed to be much more to the children than just a glance, though they did have an interesting feel. The little girl wore stained blood-red-tears on her cheeks and a black cloth around her eyes, her white bangs covered her forehead so all you could see was her nose down to her chin. Perhaps she was blind? Her hair was absurdly long, it draped around her body, it nearly got tangled up on loose branches on the way here.

The young boy was the same except his hair was jet black and a bit spiky, the same signature cloth the girl wore except his was worn much like Kakashi's. Was this to keep their identity hidden?

Something stuck out to Kakashi, a partially visible seal sign near the boys eye. A crescent moon that started near the edge of his right eyebrow and bended out then back in to the underside of his bottom lashes.

    "...Can I make a request sir?" Kakashi asked.

    "And what might that request be, Kakashi" Sarutobi replied with interest. Surely they both had the same idea, too much was unknown and already you could see there were many secrets.

    "I would like to be supplied a greater sum of pay and other inquiries to take care of them, as well as get them evaluated in the medical facility to make sure they're all right." His voice didn't waver, already grasping Hiruzens plan. Kakashi was to act as their legal guardian unless/until or even if a parent was to show up.

    "Hmm." Hiruzen grumbled, "I accept, Yamato write me a full report of everything that happened and then bring it back to me at once" he demanded and then pointed to another ANBU member, "You are to bring me a historical shinobi and say that the Hokage needs them ASAP" the shinobi nodded

   "Now all of you, shoo, I need time to think".

And thus, Shiroi and Kuro Hatake were born in Konoha.
└────────────────┘

ɪ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ, ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ. :))