Best Title Results

Finally the wait has come to an end💃

APPRECIATION

I want to Specially thank the judges;
@EmrysRhodri
@bored_mama
@RovenaNatasha

Thanks for making this award a success, thank you for taking your time to Judge these books.
I also want to thank all the participants, thanks for making this award a success, it wouldn't have been possible without you guys.

Note: Everyone is a winner. Remember this is just an idea of one person. Regardless of what the results says, your book is amazing and you're an amazing author.

Drum 🥁 roll..............

9th Place;

Book Title; Professor Cole Author Name ; @SheWrites120
I would prefer something a little more risque with the sort of stuff I read in your book. It's a very blunt nod to one of the lead characters and isn't something I would look for in a novel involving the elements you have. For some reason the title reminds me of Pokemon and I really don't think that's what you are going for. I digress. The story is about the steamy relationship between Professor Cole and his student Haley. Professor Cole is the same guy who happened to take down an entire mob family and took down an international smuggling ring, barely making it out alive. Haley on the other hand is a delinquent and the daughter of a well, exactly the sort of people Cole put in prison. The book is steamy and the characters have so much risk to their plot. It has so much promise.
The title doesn't grab my attention and I probably wouldn't have opened it after reading the title alone. The title blends in a bit with the background so it doesn't grab my eye like you would want it to. (by the way the quote at the top, I can't even read it without turning up my brightness all the way up!) The image of the background has that smokiness and the character's feature on the cover show that sizzle you have in the chapters. I think the title seriously damages your book's potential. You need something that lures readers to your book and the image can do it but not with a title like that alone!
Score: 20/50

8th Place;

Book Title;The freshman tease
Author Name; @Leolunah
Attention grabbing- 6/10
Suits the cover- 6/10
Accordance with storyline- 10/10
Hook- 6/10
Glimpse of what to expect- 9/10
Score: 37/50

7th Place;

Book Title; Brain Surgery with a keyboard
Author Name; @marsaumell
Attention grabbing- 10/10
Suits the cover- 10/10
Accordance with storyline- 7/10
Hook- 9/10
Glimpse of what to expect- 5/10
Score: 41/50
7th Place;

Book Title;Crimson Venom
Author Name; @Infinite_neeanu.
"A zombie apocalypse was the last thing needed after the Covid-19 pandemic." The story is about Symbiote Corporation getting ahold of the deadly airborne virus known as the RIV. Adrian finds a team willing to risk everything for the chance to save humanity and in the process finds so much more than he expected. Each member has significant issues in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. When I see the title, I think "Oh, another vampire book!" because that's what the words and the cover tell me without reading the description. I feel like the name could easily be skipped over by someone looking for books on viruses and zombies. I can see your reasoning for choosing it but the story doesn't reflect the feeling your title imposes. The book is amazing but I think the title could slow down your momentum.
Score : 42/50