Participant Rules

You must read the rules before participating

To enter this contest you and your book must abide by all the criteria's mentioned below

_______________

◾️Give a permanent follow to these accounts
▶️ This account @ShimmerCommunity
▶️ Founder account debbieryan12
{We will for sure check if you have followed} If you were previously following please Unfollow and Follow back so we can get the notification.

◾️ To get all notifications, you must add this book to your Library and Reading List.

◾️ Give this book a Shout-Out at your Message Board {We will check}

◾️ We accept all Genre and Incomplete book {PS: your book must not be less than 5 chapters, except for short stories and Poetry 3 chapters}

◾️ Only One book will be allowed per genre. However one author cannot participate in more than Three genres.

◾️ Your book must not be more than 50k Reads.

◾️ {Warning}
There will be no use of Vulgar language, either to your fellow Participant, Judge or this Community. If discovered You and Your book will be automatically disqualified from the award and any other we will host in the future.

◾️ You must follow your Judge, when one is assigned to you.

◾️ Judges have the right to duduct a total of 5marks off your score when you refuse to follow them.

◾️ {Warning}
No bribery of judge is Allowed.

◾️ Only books written in English are allowed. I'm sorry I only understand English.

◾️ During the contest period you are not allowed to change your Username and Book Title. But if you do so, there will be a Page to Notify the admins.

◾️ If a participant fills the form incorrectly you only have Two Chances to correct your mistakes after that you'll be Book will be Rejected.

◾️ All books must be your Original Work. No translation is allowed.

◾️ Your book should be filled as an inline comment to your genre.

◾️ Do not Pm this account or The Founders account. A page called FQA will be provided if you have any questions.

◾️ Your Password is Shimmer.

That is it guys. Any changes to the rules you'll be notified here as long as you're following the rules.

 Any changes to the rules you'll be notified here as long as you're following the rules