FH>5

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐌 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

___

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

___

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Mommy this is Jonnai. Jonnai meet my mother; Latoya." Harlem signed while standing there awkwardly.

"Hey girl! You can call me Ms. Latoya or Ms.Myles." Harlem's mom was too excited to meet her new friend. Probably because she hasn't had any friends since she was in seventh grade; when she became deaf.

"Hi. You're so pretty." Jonnai giggled.

What is so funny..? Whats the joke?

"C'mon so I can get ready." She dragged Nai upstairs. Jonnai wanted tinka to come to her older brothers house because they were having a kickback. "Oou your room is nice. I think I need to redecorate mines."

"Eh.. it's alright." Harlem signed. "Help me find something to wear because I have no sense of fashion."

Jonnai went in the closet and examined the few clothes that were hanging up. A few minutes later she pulled out a black crop top, some black pants with metal buckles that her mom had bought a while ago, a orange puffer coat and a black hat. "Try it on. I'll close my eyes."

Harlem went to the other side of my room and put the outfit on before looking in the mirror. "I look cute. Open your eyes Nai."

She turned around and looked at the outfit. "Oou I likeyyy. Here put these shoes on." Jonnai handed her some black and orange Jordan One's that has been sitting in the closet for an eternity.

"You need help with the hair or you got it?"

"I'm a wig slayer. I got this." Harlem walked into her connected bathroom and plugged up the flat irons. Nai taught her some tik toks in the meantime.

"When you do the corvette corvette you have to do the left right and then bring one arm in and out like you're holding the shift gear." Jonnai demonstrated.

"Girl this is hard!" Harlem fussed.

The flat irons were hot, so she went in her bathroom to straighten her wig.

They were at Starbucks grabbing drinks they seen on Tik Tok because neither of them had ever been.