chapter 8

"Bye Ningning i'll see you tomorrow!!" Karina waves Ningning off before shutting the door after her. She tidied up her living room putting away her school work.

As soon as she finished, Karina made her way to the bathroom to get ready for bed.
She buried herself under the covers of her oh so soft bedsheets and closed her eyes ready to sleep.
Although, Karina had trouble sleeping. In her head she was thinking about Yeona, she had noticed she was a bit cold to her when they first met, but it wasn't very off-putting.

But it was strange to her how Yeona suddenly transferred to her school in the middle of the semester. Maybe she really was here just for a mission assigned by EXO.

She's an EXO member... I can't be friends with her.

Karina shifted her weight to the other side of her body as she tried clearing her thoughts to sleep, soon enough, sleep took over.

Beep..Beep..Beep..Beep..Beep..

Yeonas eyes shot open to the sudden beeping of her alarm. Realizing she had to get up, she whined and groaned. She cherished the comfort of her bed before forcing herself up and to the bathroom.
She got herself ready and ate cereal quickly before heading out the door walking to the bus.

She sat waiting as she listened to music through her headphones. She watched as other students started gathering under the bus stop, she realized that she came extremely early, in fact she was the first person there.

Soon the bus came and Yeona got in claiming a seat for herself. She rested her head on the window staring out looking at anything her eyes could land on, her eyes landed on a familiar black car.

She squinted her eyes. Her worries soon became a reality when she noticed the very familiar 7 scratch marks right above the top right wheel.

Fuck, why are they here??

Yeonas head flew down out of view from the window hoping they hadn't spotted her. She gained a few judgmental glares, she discreetly peeked her head over just so her eyes could see outside.

She didn't find anyone, it was just the car. Soon the bus started moving, once the bus was far enough away from the area, she popped her head back up comfortably.

Damn how did they manage to find this exact spot near my house. Do I have to run away again?

Yeonas thoughts spun through her head. She worried about them not only finding her house, but her school. She didn't want anything to do with them but also didn't want them to potentially attack the school.

I should quickly get out of Seoul. Fuck it i'll move to America or something.

Yeona cautiously exited the bus peering the school cars making sure she wasn't followed. She through her hood over her head before swiftly walking to the entrance.

She walked through the hallways still on edge making sure nothing was out of the ordinary.
In the distance she saw Karina, her lips slowly upturned when she saw her making her way towards her. Karina looked at her once before turning the opposite direction walking away.

Yeonas smile faded as her shoulders dropped. She sighed disappointed before walking to her first class early.

Yeona sat in the empty classroom fiddling with her pencil bored out of her mind. She threw her head back loudly sighing trying to think of what to do to keep her busy.

She grabbed her notebook after deciding to doodle. Yeona had a talent in drawing and really loved art, one of the reasons why she occasionally did graffiti whenever she found herself bored.

She drew whatever image popped in her head until she heard a door open, she looked up.

"Oh?" Yeona pointed at the familiar person who pointed at her back.
"Park Sunghoon?"

"Nam Yeona? Since when were you in this class?" Sunghoon looked at Yeona surprised he hadn't noticed her earlier.

"Since yesterday..."

"Perfect! Entertain me." Yeona leaned forward putting her head on her hands waiting for Sunghoon to do something.
"Entertain you?"

"I'm so bored I feel like i'm gonna die seriously." Yeona groaned loudly as she tried balancing her pencil on her desk. Sunghoon walked up to her taking a chair from in front of her desk and sat down.

Yeona looked at him waiting for him to say something.

"Well..." Sunghoon asked expecting Yeona to do something.

"What do you mean 'Well'? I'm waiting for you to do something."
"What am I suppose to do?"
"I don't know, talk to me."

"Fine, uh, how was your day...?" Yeona looked at him unamused.

"My day just started."
"Ah...right..."

"Umm. What do you like to do for fun?" Yeona pouted her lips looking up while thinking of a response.

"Hm, I don't know, smoke I guess?" Sunghoons eyes widened.

"You smoke?"
"Yea, why? Don't tell anyone though, I don't want everyone knowing."

"No I won't it's just, you don't look like you smoke. You look perfectly healthy." Yeona smiled.

"Well i'll take that as a compliment then. What about you? What do you like doing?"
"Well I like figure skating a lot."
"Ooohhh figure skating?" Yeonas face lit up in awe.

"Yep, do you wanna see a video?" Yeona nodded as Sunghoon pulled out his phone to show her one of his videos. Yeona watched completely amazed as Sunghoon proudly smiled, the video ended and Yeona clapped excitedly.

"That's so cool!" Yeona smiled brightly. "Do you have another one?"

"Yea I have a lot!" Sunghoon searched through his camera roll and showed Yeona dozens of videos.

"Woah how do you do that?" Yeona pointing out his cool tricks, you could say Yeona wasn't bored anymore.

"I have a lot more but class is gonna start soon. I can show you more later if you want." Sunghoon suggested with a small uneasy smile.

"Are you serious? Of course I wanna see more thats like the coolest thing i've ever seen!" Yeona said excitedly as Sunghoon laughed at her reaction amused. Soon the bell rang and Sunghoon made his way to his desk in front of the class.