Jeremy Smiles

The guests came one after another.
Roseburn brothers came and also got a shock.
Atlas didn't came with them but arrive almost the same time.

Princess happily gifted Kei a statue of himself made out of a wood.

"This is the most disgusting gift I ever received." Kei said looking wryly at the child who is growing up strangely.

Princess played with Asher and Jack.
It's pick one and critisize.

Kei has no idea how those cute and lovely smile and atmosphere is brought by critisizing people around.

Ark and Jeremy with Lester arrive almost the same time.

Ark slightly reprimand Kei but give him a condo unit in an expensive building.

"This makes me feel I am rich."

Ark smiles.
"As long as you like it."

"Hmm." There is a soft smile in Kei's lips.

Jeremy greets him and hand him a white box with a white ribbon on it.
It's very light as if nothing is inside.
Still Kei thanks Jeremy.

Jeremy find a chance to whisper behind his ears when nobody is looking.

Kei blushes and pushes his face away.

Jeremy grins and leaves him alone to entertain his guests.

"That rogue."
Kei frowns rubbing his ears.

"Kei! The gang arrives. Whoa. You are so loaded now. Good. If I need money. You can't not lend me." Hero happily hugs his shoulder and gives him a porn magazine that is rolled and still have an attached receipt.

"........"
Kei wanted to slap the magazine to his face.

The other classmate also came and it was more rowdy with these comedians.

"Happy birthday."
Howard said and gives him a small box.

"This is not needed Big brother." Kei felt a bit shy.
Howard is not that close to him but they see each other growing up and he really treats him like an older brother.
Hero is also his bestfriend so he is not comfortable with so many people making a huge fuss over his birthday.

It's flattering but also a bit overwhelming.

"Not much. A simple watch. It's also a graduation gift Ive been meaning to gift you. It's hard to think you are still friends with my brother."

"Well...I come to term that it is not really my choice and it's really hard to get rid of him."
Kei smiles.

The first to leave is his comedian friends.
There is nothing much activity anyways.
Just some chatting and eating. They are rowdy but they know that the other guests are a bit high level and they felt a bit out of place.

Of course his comedian friends didn't forget to 'socialize'.

Aside from his half siblings the three goddessses are not spared.

Hero even got Girly and Arabelle's number.

"Just die." Kei snorts.

Hero grins.

Tyrone went to mix with Kei's friend too.
Though they are a bit loud they are not that rude so Tyrone can hold the conversation.

When Hero wraps his arms around Tyrone's shoulder and egg him to go to a bar with him and steal some 'fresh meat', Kei felt all his hair stand up.

Not because Tyrone might be led astray by Hero but.....because he might led a life with that astray!

Dispelling his bad thought, Kei shakes his head lightly.