Chapter 25

Ana's POV
It's been a good week and a half since I talked to Quinton telling him I needed time. I was going to talk to him today when I got tagged in a tiktokroom post.

tiktokroom

tiktokroom #cynthiaparker and #quintongriggs kissed on quintons recent tiktok how does #brycehall 's sister #anastasiaariella feel about this? #baewatch 👀❤️

brycehall what the fuck quinton. i told you to fix it not fuck up more.

addisonraee honestly disappointed
anastasiaariella same :(

anastasiaariella wow you wasted no time

qgriggs i'm sorry but i'm not gonna sit around and wait for someone who isn't even gonna talk to me
anastasiaariella ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! i said i needed time to think and you couldn't respect that

Later that night Momma and I were chilling on the coach and she brought up going back to LA

"So Honey, I was thinking and what if we moved to LA?" She asked me. I was shocked.

"Huh?" I asked. "How would you feel if we moved to LA? To be closer to Bryce. So all of us can be together again." She explained.

"Momma what about the house? You grew up in this house. Your kids grew up in this house. We can't just leave it. And what about Nila. I don't wanna just leave her." I started a rant.

"Anastasia, it's just a suggestion. I still own the house. As for Nila, she's 9 years old. She lives with her parents and if they wanted to come too they could but I would love to be able to see my son more frequently." She told me.

"Let's do it." I know what you're thinking. Jeez Ana that didn't take a lot of convincing. But i think the real reason I was hesitant is cause I didn't want to see Quinton but I shouldn't let him get in the way of my life. Especially to see my own brother.

"It's not that easy. I just brought up the idea. Now I have to look for a house in LA before we go." She explained. "Can't we just stay with Bryce until we find someplace?" I asked.

"As much as I love Bryce I don't want to live with a bunch a teenage boys for god knows how long. I'd rather find a place first." She laughed.

"Okay Momma. Let me know if you want help looking. I know you like to this type of thing alone." I said before going upstairs to facetime Bryce and tell him the news.

When he answered the call Lucas was sitting in his lap with a headset on her head and a controller playing one of Bryce's video games.