Author's Final Note

Hey everyone,

I will never cease to thank you for your support and time! I appreciate the sweet comments, and the polite critique you guys give me. As I've mentioned many times, this series was completely unplanned. I went into this with just Inizio in mind and ended up with Meta and Verj. These are my first books ever. I have no history of writing professionally so these were the best I could do with my current skills. Thankfully, this writing experience has helped me improve and learn how to better portray my intentions for my characters and their storyline.

Verj is the last book of this series... for now. I believe in the future, I will write another book for Sofi and perhaps even Angelo. Only time will tell, so I decided to include the epilogue as sort of a 'to be continued', if I decide to continue. If I opt not to, then take the epilogue as an opportunity to let your imagination run wild as to what you think that interaction will lead to :).

For now, I'm all set with the Fiorentino's. It has been a long and fun ride. I will forever cherish this series's (no matter how bad and embarrassing I'll think it is reading it a few years from now) and I will forever be grateful to you all for your patience and encouraging support throughout these years.

I can't wait to. Begin writing the next book I have planned. I would tell you—or at least give you a hint—but I have a whole list of book ideas and I'm struggling between a few. I hate writing more than one book at a time (it makes me feel disorganized) so once I decide I'll let y'all know.

Again thank you and I wish you guys a Merry Christmas/Happy Holdiays and a very, very Happy New Year!

—Fantasy

***
I'm adding this post completion. I have no words tp describe how sorry I am for making y'all wait again. If you kept up with my message board, you know what was poppin. Of course, nothing ever goes right for me on here. I apologize for my wack internet and for the delay thereafter. I've worked from New Year's Day to today and my shift runs from 3:30 to midnight. I get home late af and I'm too exhausted by then to even try to download the file, copy and paste everything, and then upload to Wattpad. I uploaded the remaining chapters 1000 days too late, but I'm happy that in the end I got it out to you guys.

Sorry again and I hope your year (aside from the mess that 2020 left for 2021 to deal with) is going good so far!

Stay Safe you guys!

—Fantasy