𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈 (6)

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 ::

I rarely update my books, apologize in advance, since the past... weeks? Months? We will consider I'm in another moment of recovering my faith in myself again, haha.

Oh, and thank you Lyra, for tagging me. Means a lot to me. melodra_matic (please follow her, she's amazing 💕)

i. A recent picture of myself.

Well well well.

It's still early and this question already attacked me, huh? Like I said before, nope. So here, enjoy a lovely picture I found on Google.

ii

ii. Two things you wish you could do right now.

—Hm, I wanna sleep and talk to my friends when they're not busy. That's all.

iii. Three sayings you have.

"If you fall while wearing that (high heels), then I offer you my sincere condolence."

"Love me until all the flowers in this world wither."

"Is this the part where I suppose to care?"

iv. Books you recommend.

—Now that's the point why we have reading lists here, on Wattpad.

v. Five things you can't live without right now.

Hope.

My friends.

Milo? Yeah, pretty sure about that XD.

Rice—

Inspiration.

vi. Six songs you're addicted to.

—Hello by Ismail Izzani & Andi Bernandee
—Salahku by Yonnyboii
—Original Sabahan by Atmosfera ft. Floor 88
—Tonight you belong to me by The Lennon Sisters
—The moral of the story by Ashe
—Eyes blue by Fans Vasilic

vii. Seven fears/phobias

((BOII THIS IS GOING TO BE LONG))

-I love to be alone, but only when inside my home. When I'm outside of my house, if I heard the sound of moving vehicles going up or down, heck, let me tell you, it freaks me out so bad.

Why? To start off, my house is surrounded by forest since I live in the village so that's the main factor.

-Acrophobia, fear of heights.

-Unfortunately, I have Claustrophobia. Fear of confined. I just felt like suffocating because not enough space to breath but the thought of no one will possibly be close to me is calming to since...

-I got Koinoniphobia, fear of rooms full of people. Again, suffocating.

-Catagelophobia, fear of being ridiculed.

-Atychiphobia, fear of failure. Trust me, just a few days ago I have dream about the story I wrote. About the comments that probably left there and I will read it once I wake up. And the pass comments still haunt me sometimes, even I didn't aware of it.

Is that really what people call shadow? Fear that you didn't even realise when you're concious but while the dark takes you, it's there, waiting.

-Coulrophobia, fear of clowns. I'm just... not a fan of it. Even if it could be cute in a way but mostly I dislike them.

viii. Eight things that annoy you.

-Hm, myself? XD Okay, maybe my dry humor and stupidity.

-Double-faced people, wonder how they're still alive without no second thought of their impact to other.

-A very hot weather? And a very cold one.

-Movie/show/drama with such a plothole, especially when I'm with another human-being. I can keep my mouth shut.

-People suddenly blaming me for thing that I never done.

-Lizard...

-Finding a good song (to sing) but my lung can't cooperate with.

-The existence of homework.

ix. Nine things that you do every day.

Sleep.

Wattpad.

At least checking my message in case my friend texted me.

Doing the house chores.

Breathing.

Mood swings, of course XD.

At least having a glass of cold drink every day, not a healthy one.

Crying, not that I'm sad, don't worry. It just come out easily than I thought sometimes. Like, when I yawn or just lying on my bed, reading online novel.

x. Ten random things about me.

-I got a mole on my upper lip, it's placed just to conquer both area of my skin and lip. It's not really big nor small.

-I'm 157 cm, 5'2" if you're American or you just prefer that.

-Not gonna lie, I'm pretty flexible? You could say so but I never succeed to do the split (only immortal one could).

-Am the eldest child and grandchild.

—I've a serious addiction to cry? Yeah, cry to sleep is the best spell.

-A picky eater.

-Forgive and forget, or I just simply forget and got reminded and forgive then forget.

-I'm attracted to people's personality not faces. Let's just say soul, m'kay?

-Rarely swearing.

-Not a fan of vegetables.

Tags!

Madmargerine

starrynightqueen

WolfstarShipsItself

Draco_Targarean

Draco_for_President