𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕 (4) 𝒕𝒂𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒏!

1

1. Do you care about what others think of you?
-Yes, and I know I'm pathetic for having this kind of attitude.

2. Middle name?
Gravity.

3. Favorite sport?
Badminton.

4. Best friend?
I got two in Wattpad, like I've mentioned in my bio, but I friends with all.

5. Someone who you couldn't live without?
My brother, Alex, of course.

6. Do you think you're cute or sexy?
I like to think or believing nothing is good in me. And it's true.

7. Most preferred pronoun?
Mmhmm (yeah, I started to follow Tom Riddle's spirit with keep humming. Huh, I'm such a little piece of garbage. Honestly, I don't have any idea what this question want from me.

8. Have you ever been asked out?
No, but I realise people around me had. 1) Maybe I'm not that attractive 2) Religion matter 3) I usually tend to keep thing to myself/ close friends.

9. Do you believe in true love/soulmates?
Yes, I do.

10. What are you top three pet peeves?
1) I usually talk too much or talk too less.
2) I'm not good in controlling my temper, have a bad memory and usually easy to give up on something.
3) Sometimes I'm brave enough sometimes I'm the scared one.

11. Do you consider yourself as an emotional person?
I am actually, just at home and Wattpad.

12. Word(s) you keep using?
Okay.

13. A picture of... myself?
No, thank you. I don't want to burn you guys' eyes by looking to my face that have less definition of beautiful or whatsoever.

14. Nickname(s)?
Cath and Cathy so far.

15. Your favorite picture of other person?
Honestly, I love the cat that Alex took and published in his account but sadly, the picture had taken down. And yeah, I'm avoiding this question obviously for no reason.

16. Favorite hobby?
Trying to be useful to my parents.

17. Role model?
Sssniperwolf (Lia) and Miawaug (Regi). Why? It's because both of them used to curse a few years ago, and when I mean used, they really did. But now, they choose to speak curse words less because they might influenced kids. I'm not gonna lie, when I watch them video, I also follow their step too. Because children do what they learn, and I'm also like that.

So that's why I admire them, because they're moving to the greater path. And I want to do that too.

18. Best person I personally like?
My grandparents. Yes, both of them. Even if they got their flaw, I just admire them and I tried to do the best to be a grandchild that they can be proud of. And I hope I really will.

19. Crush?
I used to crush Tom Felton because of his personality but since this months, I got no crush at all. My heart had lost the desire to like someone and imagining to be with them all of my life. Admire? Of course.

Tag 20:
Alexander_Clemens LocalGenderqueerNewt _The_Girl_Who_Lived_ Bangtanarmy581 raq-arlet aHiMsAd ithoughtiwasstraight Ya-yeetsy GiantAssJellyfish ChaseLeague1997 TaurusV8 Madmargerine FZhang Sage_Is_A_Pan crxtaly ParkerTheAddict WolfstarShipsItself canditaylor3

This is so random, you guys can do it or not, it's all up to you. Stay happy, positive and keep smiling.

I know it can be hard sometimes but I know we all can. Furthermore, you guys might realised this chapter is a little bit plain, gloomy or depress. It's because I just cried because of myself.

I just think I'm pathetic, so that's why I cried. Don't worry, my eyeballs are getting white around it again.

Love,