Roommate

--Newt--
I looked at her as peacefully as I could, trying to contain my excitement. This beautiful girl who I had gotten to know as well as possible (even though she doesn't remember anything) in the past few days, just asked me to be her roommate. How could I deny?

I gave her a kind smile and agreed. I felt like the luckiest lad ever at that point. Teresa was so perfect in every way. She was brave, smart, kind; beautiful, and very understanding.

Later that day, I gathered my few belongings and headed towards our room. I could barely contain my nerve-racking excitement.

--Teresa--
He said yes. Not only did he say yes, but he seemed EXCITED, maybe even eager! I tried my best to make it look nice in my room, but considering the floor was dirt, it wasn't easy. But I knew he wouldn't mind.

That night, we met there after dinner. "Hey," I said, awkwardly as I entered a few minutes after him. His back was facing me and I watched him remove his shirt. He turned around, gave that adorable grin of his and said, "hey, I was wondering where you were."

I blushed as he faced me, revealing perfect muscles. He noticed this, and grinned again, stepping forward. "We should get some sleep," he whispered, "we're going to be busy tomorrow, and it's awfully late..."

I nodded lamely as he took my hand and led me to our bed. It was small, so we had to lay close together. I slept with my head on his shoulder, his arms wrap around me. Both of us were breathing hard, and I could hear his heartbeat moving fast. Or was it mine? I had no idea.

The things this boy did to me was unbearably perfect. I couldn't stand it, yet I couldn't get enough of it. The way he looked at me, the way he looked in the bright sunlight every day, and especially the way his eyes lit up when he saw me. He was amazing.