Memories

--Teresa--
We ran from the Grievers, desperate to get as far away as possible. Thomas and the others ran into a hut, while I stared at the creature. Paralyzed in fear and curiosity, I couldn't move. "Teresa, come on!" I heard Tom shout as he dragged me into the hut.

We hid inside, hoping that we'd be safe. Thomas put a protective arm around me and I could feel Newt's stare. I turned and met his eyes, the cold, hurt stare shooting daggers into me. Then, suddenly, a Griever shot through the ceiling and we all screamed. Alby was gone. We had to get out. We ran outside, trying our hardest to make sure everyone was there and keep each other alive. After setting a Griever on fire, I cut another one of the beasts' legs off when it tried to sting a Glader.

Finally, the last one was dead. Gally started going off about how Tom and I were to blame for all of this. Seeing one of the poisoned Griever stingers that had been cut off lying on the ground, I picked it up. Alby and Ben got their memories back when they'd been stung. I had to remember who I was. I couldn't let any more of this happen. Injecting the sharp end into my stomach, I collapsed to the ground, screaming in pain. My body writhed and I started to tremble and shake. I lost consciousness.

--Newt--
I tried to stop her before she stabbed herself, but I was too late. I held Teresa as she screamed in pain and Tommy quickly got the second syringe and injected it's liquid into her. After she stopped twitching, I carried her to lay down and wait to wake up.

~~~ I know, it's been forever. I'm starting a new story that you guys are going to love, because you get to help create it! It's called The Lonely- a Maze Runner story. Check it out!!