Wish it was paris but they are not that good

A/N: ok ok ig creds to fredxweasleysslut for basically writing the whole chapter🙄🦶🏻Some is changed though👺🦶🏻

Third person pov:

Toms just woken up. He looked over at Holly who was sound asleep. He went onto E-bay and looked through the section "sex" and "Draco."

He then found a Draco sex toy.

He thought to myself: "Damn this is so hot! I also love reading smut about me so this helps!"

He bought it for ¢10... his pp size times 10!!

Holly woke up right after he shut off the computer.

"Tom why are you sitting at the computer?" Holly asked suspiciously.

"Nothing! So uhm remember Parker?" Holly nods, "Well should he we a threesome tomorrow with him? I got his number and he said sure!"

"Ofc! Daddy Draco and Daddy Walmart Draco in the same room having sex with me? Amazing!!"

"It's gonna be at my house so let's go get some sleep!" Tom said. They slept all day and Holly was pretty sad because her food source was her belly button and Tom ate the food.

After they slept, Holly and Tom went on Parker's tiktok. They watched his Dracos videos and Tom cums and comments stuff like

"Omg daddy!"
"Your Draco is so hot!"
"I'm in love🤪"
"Your an amazing Draco!"
"Subscribe to my OnlyFans!"

And Holly commented stuff like:

"Holly or Holy? One you'll be screaming tonight and the other it won't be." (What the)
"Wowie daddy!"
"Daddy Draco🥵"
"🙆🏼‍♂️❤️🦶🏻??"

They both went to Toms house. Tom checked his mailbox and the Draco toy was there. He quickly grabbed it and hid it under his pants making his pp look bigger.

Parker comes out of his car and you can see his pp a little big under there. (Guess what he's been looking at)

Holly comes and hugs him then goes in for a kiss. Then they make out really badly.

Tom hugs Parker and does the same thing as Holly.

Tom unlocks his door with a Draco key and his pp is the long part.

As they walk in, Tom has Draco cardboard figures, posters, toys and more... but they are all naked.

Holly and Parker are in shock. There's Draco and Tom quotes all around!

They go into Toms bedroom as Tom is acting like nothing happened.

His room is again Draco themed.

"Ok guys before we do this I have to update my OnlyFans!" Tom puts up the camera and takes a green apple biting it seductively as Holly and Parker get turned on.

Tom plays the "Draco Malfoy I want you to deflower me like Lavender or Pansy" song on and gets undressed doing weird dance moves.

As he's doing that Holly whispered to Parker:
"How many?"

Parker replies with ".11!"

Holly looks shocked. Tom is .10 but Parker is .11! Wowie.

Tom finished and pushes them on the bed with a really sweaty hand.

He takes one of his Draco posters and makes out with it.

He takes a Draco cardboard figure and has sex with it after making out with the poster.

Holly gets turned on and slide off her pants with her crusty fingers.

Parker goes for Hollys crusty feet and licks and bites.

Tom takes his Draco sex toy from his pants and pegs it.

Parker goes to Tom and asks if he could peg him which Tom replies with "ok daddy uwu!"

While they do that Holly says "JKR for life!" She's still staring at them really turned on fingering herself.

Tom replies with "JKR IS A GENIUS!" Taking his head out of Parker's pp.

Parker then cums on Tom with a rotten tooth flavor and Tom spits it out.

"MY TURN! Just saying I cum easily!!" Tom says and they switch.

Holly is jealous of the action and decides to do it with one of the naked Tom posters.

Tom cums like 10 times before Parker stops, each tasting like rotten green apple.

"Just saying I have a daddy kink!" Parker says.

"Ok daddy!" Tom says.

Tom and Parker get in a 69 position.

Holly is watching after having sex with the Tom cardboard and is really jealous.

Holly looks down at her panties and sees it's wet and gooey. She didn't put ice in though.. OMG! Cis people accepted her apology! Now she can get wet and cum!

Then her period starts. She realized she forgot about her period. Last time she used a condom right? Right!

I mean, if she didn't she wouldn't get her period. Tom then notices her period and cums while slurping it up.

Parker looks at the Tom posters and makes out with one.

"Daddy Tom how are you so hot?" Parker says.

"No your daddy. I don't know I just am." Tom replies and makes out with Parker.

"Holly didn't you comment ""Holly or Holy? One you'll be screaming tonight and the other it won't be"? Parker asked as he walked to Holly, same for Tom.

Holly was surrounded by them as she quietly replied yes.

"Now daddy Parker shall make you scream!" Parker said as he removed his boxers to see .11 as Tom took his off. With a .10 inch pp it was embarrassing next to Parker.

Tom went first since he was the shortest.

He went inside Holly and the second he did he came.

Holly let out a gasp and he took his pp out, during the whole time inside he came twice.

Then Parker put his pp at Hollys entrance and shoved it in at once where Holly actually did scream.

Tom got jealous fast but grinded against a Draco figure.

Tom watched them too as his pp went hard and he got turned on.

He came on the figure about 11 times before Parker and Holly finished.

When Parker and Holly left, Tom had sex again with a cardboard figure of himself while making out with a poster of Dracos face, then went off to sleep thinking of how to scam his young fans.

Word count: 1003