I Found You

The room was silent.

Dark, silent and just how you would expect it to be while somebody is sleeping.

With messed up blankets and ruffled hair the raven haired boy slept silently and peacefully until a loud chime woke him up.

Groaning he ignored it and tried not to wake up. Eventually the chiming stopped. Sighing at the phones sudden stop he relaxed.

His phone began to chime again.

Groaning again he sat up, ruffled his hair into a bigger mess and picked up his phone.

Still chiming he looked at the time, it was so early.

nonchalantly he answered to whoever was calling,

"Hello?"

"Oi Kageyama-kun your awake, I was for sure you wouldn't answer."

confused at the unknown caller he answered, "Um..sorry but who are you?"

"Oh sorry I forgot, you see, I got a new phone number plus you would obviously not recognize the caller ID-"

Interrupting Kageyama yawned, "huh?"

chuckling the caller said, "Its me, (f/n)!"

Kageyama's heart stopped for a split second. He thought he was still asleep because he wasn't quite sure if he heard right. Putting his hand through his hair he said,

"Sorry but did you say (f/n)?"

"Uh Kageyama...are you ok- Wait never mind that, anyways see you at school."

But with that she chuckled and hung up.

Was he dreaming? For all he knew the only (f/n) he had was a childhood friend who left somewhere off in America or something. Was the (f/n) he knew going to be in school tomorrow? Imagining the girls appearance she was a girl of average height and she was that kind of person nobody reached out to be friends with. She was very quite but she wasn't shy or anything...she just liked to keep things to herself.

Which he totally understood.

After recalling... he was her only friend at the time.

But was that really her on the phone?

"Probably not." he yawned once more.

He put his phone down an buried himself deep in his blankets.

"Tch...(f/n)." he mumbled.

«{Time Skip}»

Kageyama woke up and got ready for school leaving his humble abode.

Still very tired he eventually made it to school on time.

Kageyama slipped by the vending machine before heading to class as always.

Yawning, he thought about (f/n)'s appearance, pushing the vending machine buttons he remembered her being a tomboy of such. She loved to play volleyball as well which explains it. But he knew what happened last night couldn't be real. She went to Kitagawa Daiichi for about half a year before she left. She told him that she would be in America for at least 8 years...it's only been 3 since she left.

Kageyama grunted as the school bell went off.

He grabbed his drink and left to get to class on time.

«{Another Time Skip}»

Kageyama headed towards the gym where he met up with Hinata.

"Hey Kageyama!"