Do I Know You?

Kageyama set his head in between his arms while resting on his desk.

Day dreaming, he blushed at the thought of seeing you again.

He looked over his sholder and gazed out the window, "Is that girl even (f/n)?"

"Kage-kun!"

Scrambling his thoughts back into his head he blushed deeper remembering you call out his name.

Tucking his face into his arms he hid his red face.

"Did three years change you that much?" He thought to himself.

From what he recalled you looked a bit cuter than what he remebered...Not that you weren't cute before it just didn't appear to Kageyama's interests when you two were younger.

Scratching his head he yawned and let out a sigh.

☆〜 After Class

Kageyama walked towards his locker reaching towards his sore shoulder to relieve his pain from sitting in class. Suddenly he heard voices from a class room away.

"(f/n)-chan, please allow me carry your lunch for you!" A student chirped.

"Ah, thank you very much! But it's really not that heavy, and I think I can manage to carry it myself. But again, thank you for the offer!" You replied.

First year boys were totally falling for you.

Kageyama felt this rather strange feeling in his chest, he took his lunch out from his locker. With all of these boys flocking over you, he couldn't help but feel this certain feeling.

"Your so cute (f/n)-chan!" A more mature student said with a smug grin.

Was it jealousy?

"Sorry I'm not interested in boys who preen themselves like girls." You said with a grin as you walked away.

"Woahh (f/n)-chan is so cute, even when she criticizes other students." First years whispered.

Turning away from you and the other first year boys, he closed his locker and-

"Kageyama-kun?"

Kageyama turned around to see who called out his name. Nobody was in sight, then he remembered to look down, seeing you standing before him.

Fumbled upon seeing you in front of him he stuttered,

"(F-F/n)?!"

"Tobio, are you alright? I feel like we haven't been talking much and we aren't really communicating like we used to back in junior high."

Kageyama feeling slightly overwhelmed let out,

"I-I uh, j-just am still getting used to seeing you again, an I-I....

"Ugh, I'm sorry!" Kageyama finished in a stuttering mess.

You returned with a snort and quickly cupped your mouth to muffle your laughter.
Kageyama being very confused stood in silence as you wipe tears from your eyes.

"Geez Kageyama I haven't seen you stutter like that since all those times you were trying to speak to Oikawa senpai!"

Becoming very embarrassed he blushed,

"Stop laughing you dumbass!" Kageyama yelled.

You suddenly stopped, looking up at him with big eyes.

"..."

Kageyama automatically regretting his words he was so used to saying. So he apologized and said,

"Ah, I'm really sorry I didn't mean-"

"Pfffftttt!!" You interrupted him.

"I can't believe you feel for that trick!" You cackled.

Kageyama straightened up being an embarrassed mess.

You again, stopped laughing, but this time for real. With a small cough you stood up straight and dusted off your skirt.

"Very sorry, that wasn't very nice or polite of me was it?" You sighed.

Kageyama again confused, wondered what was with the immediate character change, just then you reminded him of the old (f/n).

"(F/n)-san-" he began.

"(F/N)-CHHHAAAN!!!" A school girl shouted trying to catch your attention.

"Ah sorry, my new friend is calling me, we're going to eat lunch together! Catch you some other time ok?"

Kageyama nodded and rested his hand on his neck after watching you run off toward your friend.

He sighed and stood in silence thinking about you.

"Oi! Kageyama!!" Hinata called out.

Kageyama turned around spotting the orange haired dumbass.

"I saw you talking to (f/n)-chan, it looked like you were a bit flustered eh?"

"Shut up. Hey, is where is everyone else?"

"Ah their eating outside, they wanna have a team meeting while we're having lunch."

The two strolled out to eat lunch with the others, during this walking process Kageyama thought about why you were suddenly acting so polite, you were never that mannerly during junior high, which made him wonder, did those years in America do something to you?

☆〜 Lunch

"Alright, so since it's the beginning of a new semester, the girls volleyball team will be using the gym tomorrow." Daichi began.

The team was sitting outside forming a meeting circle.

"Their going to be using it for tryouts for any girls interested in participating in the girls volleyball team this semester."

"Mmpfh..Ah, I see, so we won't be able to use it tomorrow for practice eh?" Nishinoya asked with a mouth full of food.

"Correct so I'm moving practice towards this Friday." Daichi responded.

"So are we going to open spots on the team?" Hinata asked.

"Unfortunately no, since we're already full on members we don't need tryouts. Daichi told.

"I seee.." Hinata replied.

Kageyama looked at his lunch, still partially listening to the meeting he wondered if you were going to try out. You seem so different he thought you might not be interested in it anymore.

☆〜 Your House

Laying in your bed you flipped through old photos of yourself. You needed sometime for nostalgia. After a long day of guys completely fawning over you, looking at photos of your younger self comforted you. You continue to flip photo to photo on your phone until your finger students stops. A picture of you and Kageyama that your mother took at the entrance ceremony at Kitagawa Daiichi.

Your heart flutters whenever your near him, you were so happy to see him today and yesterday. You just wished that you guys could spend a little more time together like you used to in middle school. Bringing your phone closer to yourself you found yourself still staring at the photo of Kageyama. Sighing you drop your phone on the bed and hug the pillow next to you, you huffed silently,

Kageyama.