You play the same

You slept silently.

Until you woke up to the "soothing" sound of you alarm clock.

Violently, you slammed your hand on the clocks 'off' button.

You got out from your wrinkled up sheets and began to make your bed, you looked over at your alarm clock.

"Yep 5:00 am, as always." You thought to yourself.

Ever since you left for America, your aunt had been teaching you proper etiquette. Getting up at 5am was a perk of your etiquette practices. You attended an academy for girls down in the US for the past 3 years.

You walked over to the bathroom and brushed your teeth. Looking at your reflection you smiled, and decided to jump into the shower.

After taking a shower you dried your hair and got dressed in uniform. You got out your book bag and began doing homework before school started. Actually you kinda liked doing homework before school. It meant you got to relax as soon as you got home.

The other day when you called Kageyama, you forgot that most of your friends here in Japan usually aren't up as early as you. It was a bit embarrassing, but you just couldn't wait to see Kageyama.

He's also whole lot taller than you remember him to be. You could also tell he inherited Iwazumi senpai's personality too. But you shouldn't be much to judge, you have changed completely. Well, not completely, but enough to say that he almost didn't recognize you at first.

Actually you've been wanting to regain some of your "old self" back recently. You signed up for girls volleyball tryouts, something you used to play in since you were little. Seeing Kageyama again reminded you of that.

You closed your text books and put your school stuff in your backpack. As you got up to leave for the door your mom had just woken up.

"Do good in school today honey~" your mother yawned as she grabbed for a cup of coffee.

"Don't worry, I will!"

«{ At School }»

You took a deep breath as you entered the gym.

You looked around an eventually spotted your new friend from class.

"Ako? You're trying out for girls volleyball??" You were shocked because she was your first friend since you arrived at Karasuno.

"Ah, I wanted to join a club, but I don't really think I'm good a volleyball. I'm here because I wanted to watch you!" Ako smiled.

You grinned back at her, having a friend like this was nice. Too nice actually, you never really had friends who would do these sorts of things with you when you were younger. But now, you've been getting popular, you don't really know why. Was it your personality?

"Alright girls! We are opening up 3 spots for the girl's volleyball team!" Michimiya shouted.

You felt the adrenaline running thought your body, the sound of volleyballs pounding to the floor gave you a slight breeze of nostalgia that sent shivers down your spine.

Grinning you began the tryouts.

---

Kageyama yawned as he packed up his bag, he was about to leave his classroom.

He walked out the main building and near the gym to grab his usual milk.

Mmm milk, the liquidy goodness of nature. So refreshing yet so-

Yelling could be heard from the gym.

Kageyama rushed to go see what was up, and peeked from behind the gym doors. The pounding of volleyballs was what caught his attention.

That was until he saw you.

You and 3 other girls where playing a quick match to depict skill level.

A girl from the other side of the net spiked the ball with so much force that when you jump up to block it, you were afraid your arm might break.

But no, you blocked it alright.

Infact, you blocked it so damn good that you almost went deaf from all the screaming and cheering you heard soon after the block.

Kageyama felt a slight tug in his chest seeing you play like that.

But with that, the girl who attempted a spike was out leaving 3 girls left, including you.

Waiting for the whistle to blow once more, you were suddenly startled from the sudden shout from the captain.

"Congratulations girls! We'll be seeing you 3 at practice on Thursday!"

A long huff could be heard from your mouth, as you grinned ever so widely.

"I did it!" You said in your head

"I wonder if Ako saw me play and was impressed, I hope she was." You smiled to yourself looking for your friend.

Feeling giddy and wanting to play more, you were stopped by a hand on your shoulder.

Turning your head slightly you were surprised to see Kageyama.

"Oh hey Ka-"

"You play the same."

"What?"

You were surprised to see him come to talk to you so suddenly, but happy nonetheless because you still got to see him.

Kageyama shook his head and repeated.

"You play the same, - like when we were kids."

"Really? Well, I hope I improved some bit I-"

Kageyama was beginning to stutter again.

"No, you actually played so much better than me back then, and you- like um.. I- back then-"

"Is this a compliment?"

"I- uh.. yeah."

You gave him a bright smile from seeing the slight tint of pink forming on his cheeks.

"Thanks Kags!"

He stared at your mouth for a while before he began,

"I still like the way you play."

He said it so quietly you could barely catch it. That was until he looked away and said,

"See you later I guess."

You punched his shoulder.

"Yup!"

He scoffed awkwardly, then turned around while poking a straw into his milk.

You watched him walk out the gym doors as he made his way out to the school courtyard.

I your head, you thought it was cute that he still drinks milk to get taller.

---

A/N omg i forgot about this storyy i'm so sorry;;; guys please forgive mee;;;

But i hope to continue writing this story if you guys are okay with that.

Bu ya i have school tm so gotta blast

Mwa~♡
( °♡°)